Web Administration for increasing CPU and Ram usage

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Xxstick, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Offline

Xxstick

Plugin category: Web/Administration

Suggested name: the Name is not important xD

What I want: I would be happy to see a web plugin wich creates a ordner called "mc-plugins" or anything like that, where someone can put plugins and configurate and make it on more than one minecraft Server. An example I make 10 minecraft-plugins in that Folder, then I wont have to install it on every Server. Then the user of the web Administration plugin can add Servers in the configuration where the plugins should be installed. This could increase the CPU and Ram Usage for Server owners who are using more than one Server.

Ideas for commands: I dont think that commands are needed

Ideas for permissions: I dont think that permissions are needed

When I'd like it by: If it`s finished xD

this can reduce the CPU/Ram usage because the plugins are loaded one time for both servers

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Xxstick likes this.
  3. Offline

Deleted user

It doesn't work like that.

4. Offline

Xxstick

Thank you TimTower, this will help me a lot

5. Offline

Alster551

How? It uses ram loading the plugin, and whether 2 servers are loading plugins from 1 shared folder, or 2 individual folders, it wouldn't make a difference. Also that would literally make 2 servers EXACTLY the same. If thats what you mean.

6. Offline

Xxstick

maybe it is possible to make it like a Server with multiworld or a plugin like that and if this works with many maps, maybe with Servers,too

7. Online

Xxstick Or just have multiple folders that each contain a server, can't do this stuff with a plugin anyways.

8. Offline

Necrodoom

Different servers are different servers. You can't make one instance of a plugin run on 2 servers. Use multi world.

9. Offline

Xxstick

I dont know if this is possible or not. I dont work with Java

10. Online

Xxstick Well we do, you can run multiple servers at the same time, they will have their own folders though.
    Use multicraft, it will suit your needs.