Weather and Time of Day only in one part of the world

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CarbonixYT, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CarbonixYT

Hello, I have a Minecraft server that I'm ready to publish but I found an issue that I cannot find any plugins for.
    The issue is that in the spawn of the world iIwould like it to be day all the time, but as soon as they leave spawn the time of day syncs with everyone elses, so if the time of day on the server is 1600 then as soon as the player leaves spawn their time of day will be set to 1600.

I am running this on a single world so i do not have an actual hub as this is only a factions server (Rules out the need for AlwaysDay).

Minecraft server is based off 1.8.9 but it uses ViaVersion so anyone up to 1.13.2 can join.
    I suggest that it is only client side based for the time of day when at spawn and as soon as they leave spawn it sets the the server time of day. I basically mean that when the player is in spawn and other players are outside of spawn I would only like the player inside spawn to be affected, and for no one else to see the time of day they see unless they walk into spawn as well.

Commands could be:
    /wtc border x y z (Sets the area for where the time will be a set time/weather)
    /wtc weather [type of weather, eg sunny, rainy] (Allows you to set specific weather in the specified area)
    /wtc time [time, eg 1600 or night] (Allows you to set a specific time in a specified area)

Permissions could be:
    wtc.admin (Set to true so the player has access to all commands)
    wtc.border.change (Set to true so the player has access to /wtc border)
    wtc.weather.change (Set to true so the player has access to /wtc weather)
    wtc.time.change (Set to true so the player has access to /wtc time)
    wtc.effect (Set to true so the player is able to see the effects of Weather Time Changer)

WTC = Weather Time Changer

I would like this plugin to be made quickly but id rather the developer take their time on it so there aren't any major bugs.

I have edited a video to show you what I mean:

If there are any issues with understanding then just reply to this and ill edit the post to make it suit you or i will reply.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Protocol hacks are not supported by Bukkit (ViaVersion)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.