Warp Crystals

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TiTech, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TiTech

Name: Command Crystals

Version: 1.9.2

Description: So people right click an item of my choice and I set a command for it and that command gets executed. Example: A diamond named "&fWarp Crystal" with a command /warp test. If a player right clicks it they will get warped to test (I'm using essentials for warps). Sounds simple right? I could even use a plugin already made for this but theres a little bit more to it. I want the command to not override areas where teleportation is disabled, say a worldguard region where people can't use /warp, and I want that delay before teleporting that you set in essentials config. Now I could almost accomplish this with this plugin <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url> but then players would also just be able to use /warp. Basically I want to set an item to use a command and I want players to have access to that command but they can't use the command in chat. Not sure how to do this so I guess I will start by requesting for a plugin but if anyone knows another way to accomplish this with the plugin I linked please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  2. Offline

PolarCraft

Hey man I just made your plugin you can download it from our bukkit page: ItemCommandZ.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.