Want to take over my plugin(s)?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by BillyGalbreath, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

badboysteee98

tcvs Go onto the project page or check his signature it has project sources where all his sources are for his projects

EDIT: This is his Source Page with all the Plugins

BillyGalbreath likes this.
  2. Offline

tcvs

3. Offline

BillyGalbreath

badboysteee98 ShutdownNotice and Pl3xAnvilRepairs are now yours.

badboysteee98 likes this.
  4. Offline

badboysteee98

5. Offline

MOMOTHEREAL

BillyGalbreath I know I double-posted, but can I take Pl3xPager please? :p

6. Offline

BillyGalbreath

Oh, before anyone asks, you may do anything you want with the projects (except abandon them). Feel free to remove me as an author, or even change the name/slug of the project. Its yours to do with as you please.

Couple requests from me, though: Instead of remving me from the project you can list me as formor author. The role has no access rights, its just a title. The other thing is just to keep in mind why I'm doing this. Anyone can take my project source and make their own without my authority (GPL). What I'm giving is mainly the userbase already established. So if you change the name/slug you might lose sone of the userbase due to them not knowing the name change and cant find it anymore.

Other than that, everything is good.

You dont have a bukkitdev account or any public plugins. I am only handing out my projects to open devs. Sorry.

Scratch that. My phone isnt showing your bukkitdev link next to your posts so i didnt see it.

MOMOTHEREAL The project is now yours ^_^

ampayne2 RegionPerms and PushBlock are now yours.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  7. Offline

Tehmaker

I can take the jail plugin over.

8. Offline

MOMOTHEREAL

9. Offline

badboysteee98

BillyGalbreath likes this.
  10. BillyGalbreath

I'd be happy to takeover Pl3xMOTD and Pl3xSigns for you :p

11. Offline

ever_x

I have a Bukkit account now, may I please have the projects Plex Signs, Spawn, Lamps and NoDropsForYou? (Sorry for nagging!) I also noticed that Lamps needs a re-write, which I would be happy to do :)

12. @BillyGalbreath
    If possible, I'd really like to take over the Pl3xChat plugin

13. Offline

badboysteee98

ever_x let's be fair only take 2. Pick the ones you really want and come back around May 25th and if the others ones you wanted are not taken ask for them then but you have to give other's a chance at taking on some of his projects

I would of likes Pl3xMOTD but I have 2 already of him

14. Offline

ever_x

badboysteee98 Well, lets be fair, he did say in the OP
    so I want to take as many as I like. I do believe I can take them all on and update/add new features, so I don't believe I am being unreasonable.

15. Offline

MrAwellstein

I'll take over Pl3xConsoleFilter. I'll check out its source later when I get the chance.

Edit:
    Yeah I'd love to take it. I have some ideas that I can add to it, such as filtering the logs to another save location so its not just about filtering away logs to the void, but filtering them to a new place as well.

Datdenkikniet likes this.
  16. Offline

badboysteee98

ever_x fair enough but I know all plugins want be taken on by 1st June so try and take 2 to allow other's who are new take on some projects that they could update and expand onto which would help them in development because someone else also wants Pl3xSigns so you have to decide who gets it or both of you take the project on. So like I said Try to keep to a minimum of 2 and if no one else wants them in the future or no one asks for them take them on then

17. Offline

ever_x

badboysteee98 OK, if I had to pick two, I'd choose Pl3x Lamps and NoDropsForYou. The other two I will take if no one else wants them at the end of the time limit!

18. Offline

badboysteee98

ever_x Wow no need to get mad turns out he wasn't mad :p I'm just saying give other people opportunities to take on a plugin

19. Offline

ever_x

badboysteee98 No no, I'm not mad at all! I understand your point and I think it's completely reasonable. That's why I chose the two I would like to take the most :) I would love for others to have the opportunity to pick up on a plugin with a user base already there, but I knew people would ask for some of the plugins I wanted, so I had a backup, that's all!

20. Offline

badboysteee98

ever_x Understandable glad we came to some agreement we both thinks fair :)

21. Offline

MrInspector

Just saying that he didn't sound mad at all. :p

22. Offline

badboysteee98

23. Mr. Naggy, just calm down. :p

Pl3xMOTD I would love, and/or Pl3xSigns

24. Offline

MrInspector

sure :p

25. ever_x Pretty sure the plugins have already been requested, so doubt the "if nobody else wants them" will happen ;)

26. Offline

BillyGalbreath

Datdenkikniet Pl3xChat is now yours.

ever_x Pl3xLamps and NoDropsForYou are now yours.

MrAwellstein Pl3xConsoleFilter is now yours.

tylerthecreeper1 Pl3xMOTD and Pl3xSigns are now yours.

1Rogue Pl3xGates is now yours.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

27. BillyGalbreath
    I'd be willing to take over ExpRestore, ItemFrameRotation, and P3xPets :)

Edit: If any other plugins remain unclaimed by your deadline, I'd be willing to take those over as well. No need to see them die :)

28. Offline

badboysteee98

The Gaming Grunts May I ask what did you use to make your Website and what host?

29. badboysteee98
    A magician never reveals his secrets

Show Spoiler
    A close friend of mine did the base coding and I did the rest. I use Fragnet & CloudFare for hosting purposes

30. Offline

BillyGalbreath

The Gaming Grunts ExpRanks is the sister plugin to ExpRestore if you want the pair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.