Votifier Error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by nanerz_123, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nanerz_123

Code:
    2013-01-01 17:28:43 [WARNING] [Votifier] Unable to decrypt vote record. Make sure that that your public key
    2013-01-01 17:28:43 [WARNING] [Votifier] matches the one you gave the server list.
    javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Blocktype mismatch: 0
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpadV15(Unknown Source)
    at sun.security.rsa.RSAPadding.unpad(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.doFinal(RSACipher.java:356)
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.RSACipher.engineDoFinal(RSACipher.java:382)
    at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:2087)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.crypto.RSA.decrypt(RSA.java:65)
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.net.VoteReceiver.run(VoteReceiver.java:130)
    I have 2 servers, I am trying to run 2 servers on 1 computer. I get this error when people vote for my servers. Do I have to change the public key? Or the private key? On the list when it asks for the hostname do I put in the port too (**.**.***.**:25577)???? Do the public keys on both servers need to be different??? I port forwarded correctly for both servers and both voting ports. In other word what exactly to I have to do step by step to set up votifier for 2 servers on one computer? Thanks in advance

2. Offline

DAZ3DNDC0NFUS3D

If they are two separate listings, you need to set them both up independently. Both servers will generate a public.key and private.key. The public.key is the only you need to give to the server list to encrypt your vote record. The problem you are having is the key that is encrypting the vote record does not match with the private key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.