Solved Votifier API

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by NewDevOnTheBlock, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

So I thought of an idea recently, and want to kind of go with it. I checked out the votifier dev page, but it seems sort of out-of-date now days, and was curious if that is still the top plugin every server owner goes to handle votes.

Basically, one of the small pieces of this next plugin will have to know when a vote has been placed, when you can vote again (24 hours), etc..

tl;dr
    Does Votifier have an API, will it work with 1.7+, and/or has Votifier left Bukkit.

Thank you very much for reading!

2. Offline

Konato_K

@NewDevOnTheBlock The reason why the latest version says for 1.6 or related it's because the plugin doesn't need to really update, it only uses features of the API or their own, so it does not have to update with each Bukkit update.

The plugin works fine in 1.7, and I bet that it will still work fine for 1.8 and future releases.

3. @Konato_K Thanks for getting back to me. I figured Votifier still worked for all versions, as it is massively important to maintaining a server haha.

Thanks for the help. I think I have this figured out. I noticed they have like 1 event and that is voteMade. I'll try to think of the algorithm for the notification every 24 hours saying you can vote again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.