Plugin Help votifier [18-06 13:12:18 ] [Server] WARN Protocol error. Ignoring packet - Connection reset

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Im not sure why but when i set it to go directly to survival it works, but the hub gives this error?

[18-06 13:12:18 ] [Server] WARN Protocol error. Ignoring packet - Connection reset

I as far as i know have the latest protocol lib(could be wrong though)

In the title is all what i get in the console for error, what i get on the website that tests the connection it verifies as "ok" meaning there is a connection.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. Offline

Europia79

@Scorpionvssub

http://www.minestatus.net/votifier/test

Test out votifier.

What /listeners/ are you using ? Do they work ?

I don't think ProtocolLib is relevant here. When the WARN says Protocol... it means the packet format: the way information is stored in a packet.

I wonder if you have players complaining that they're not receiving their voting rewards ? If so, you could manually give them rewards based on the votifier log.

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

well its not votifier had a guy recompile it for 1.8 and updated it all over the place, its only happening in the hub which also has the new votifier as for votes, they do get send through but the package kept coming back i had months of errors with votes via hub erroring driving me mad so i am glad it works just wondered why...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.