Solved Votifer Problem

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by mc_myster, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mc_myster

2. Offline

BoomScoom

@mc_myster Your ports don't match, the one in your votifier shows 2893 and the one on Planetaminecraft says 57029. Make sure those match and that you have also port forwarded the port. Also in your Votifier config set the host to 0.0.0.0 and at Planetminecraft put your external IP in instead of your internal IP, you can find what your external IP is by clicking this link ipchicken.com if that doesn't work or you need help doing one of those steps feel free to PM me on the forums and I'll be happy to help!

@mc_myster Planetminecraft can also be very glitchy, if none of my suggestions work try using minecraftservers.org. When I was having troubles with Votifier this listener solved my problem, https://github.com/downloads/vexsoftware/votifier/FlatfileVoteListener.class that listener does nothing so you don't have to worry about it messing anything up. It's just sometimes Votifier doesn't register GAListener as being a listener because it's more like a plugin than a listener so the FlatFileVoteListener just makes it act as a listener. It will also not interfere with the GAListener and the GAListener will still work with the FlatFileVoteListener.

Also sometimes ports are not always open so if your running your server off your home computer try and use this port 23646 if your running a server off a host, contact them and ask them what the Votifier port is.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2016
  3. Offline

SuperSniper

Your votifier port is 2893
    On planet minecraft, go to edit > votifier > port and put 2893

4. Offline

mc_myster

@BoomScoom , no the 0.0.0.0 changes automatically because im using MCprohosting. And im pretty sure i dont need to port forward that if its running off MCprohosting because the server is nothing to do with my computer or internet at all.
    @but the problem was the port thank you

5. Offline

BoomScoom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.