Void Generator

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TNTUP, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Offline

TNTUP

Plugin category: WGEN

Suggested name: VoidChunks

What I want: I want to use this plugin to generate void chunks, so players can do space-ish buildings and all. Be able to generate with MultiVerse-Core and for original bukkit.yml for the others.
    having one block to start building, me doing the spawn after generation.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions since this is a world gen

When I'd like it by: In this week or the next if possible

Well first dont blame me, I know it already exists a void generator (NullTerrain and VoidGenerator) but those aren't working for 1.3.1, Even I thought NullTerrain would work because its 1.2.5, still the same result when I added Void Generator. I would want to search it for this, there's too many world gens out there, can't find the one I want.

Sorry If it doesn't follow rules, even If post on their bukkitdev plugins page, they don't answer.

PS. my english and grammar sucks. I'm french, I do my possible to prevent any mistakes or typos.

2. Offline

TNTUP

Sorry bumping, you think its possible to make one or updating the current one?

mbaxter can you lock this, I got CleanroomGenerator and it looks on the latest RB the void doesn't work, but using the dev build fixed it. Sorry for creating an useless topic :s If you can lock/delete the other one too: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/void-generator.96752/

The void works now, using dev build.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016