Void Generator

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by TNTUP, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TNTUP

Hi there, I'm looking for a working VoidGenerator for cb 1.3.1-R1, because I tried NullTerrain and VoidGenerator, they give the same result, you turn black in a ungenerated chunk. Do you know any or I need to request one? The VoidGenerator author seems inactive for months and NullTerrain author is inactive aswell, though, that plugin is for 1.2.5, but it doesn't generate any void chunks! As a workaround, I need to do worldedits, but this is a pain, you need to do the worldedit and then relog... I can't even open this world publicly because the void has bugs.

Note: Yes I run an outdated Craftbukkit and I dont plan to use 1.3.2 one because I'm still on the 1.3.1 client and I can't know if my players uses the 1.3.2 or 1.3.1

If an updated Void Generator exists, sorry if I haven't looked hard, I searched in world generators and it has alot, but I don't think they do void ones.

PS. My English and grammar sucks, my post can contain misspellings and errors. Sorry.
    PSS: idk if its the right category to ask that, I thought it to post it in "bukkit discussion", move it if its in wrong one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.