Villager Shop GUI

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by poopnozle, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

poopnozle

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Villager Trade

What I want:

- Villagers that can have custom nametags
    - Chest GUI when right clicking Villagers
    - Sell or Buy items in the GUI by clicking the item
    - Adding items through the config after creating the Villager
    - Villagers cant move or be despawned
    - Custom lang (Color codes supported)
    - Anti Dupe methods

Ideas for commands:

- /Villager Create {&aNAME} : Creates a Villager where you are standing with the name
    - /Villager Delete {NAME} : Deletes that Villager
    - /Villager Move {NAME} : Moves Villager to where you are standing

Ideas for permissions:

- VilagerTrade.*

When I'd like it by: As soon as it can be done by

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@poopnozle What would the GUI look like? Does it trade or does it use economy? How do you use it?

3. Offline

poopnozle

@timtower

- The GUI would be an (2 Lines) 18 slot chest (Customization in config 9,18,27,36,45,54)
    - It is Economy, essentially a Sign Shop inside a Villager
    - To Buy Items, Set up a Buy Item. For instance.. 64 Wood. Hovering your mouse over it would show the buy amount of 64 Wood and left clicking would purchase it and give you 64 Wood for your money
    - To Sell Items, Set up a Sell Item. For instance 32 Wood. Hovering over would show you how much your 32 Wood would sell for and in brackets (how much per). Left clicking would give you the money and take the item and amount of that item away from you

4. Offline

poopnozle

5. Offline

Jomens235

@poopnozle I may try this tomorrow. I haven't tried a config where you can add blocks and such, so I may not be able to.

6. Offline

poopnozle

@Jomens235
    As long as blocks can be added to the shops it doesn't matter how its done.
    Even if there was a command that would be cool.
    Such as hold the Item and Amount in your hand, use a Command /add hand [sell] or [buy] (price) (shop name)
    Ex.. Say I want people to sell 8 Diamonds to a Villager named "Shopkeeper" /add hand sell 800 Shopkeeper

7. Offline

Jomens235

@poopnozle Yeah.. I probably can't do this. I'm not super great with config things yet, and I don't know how I'd make the villager spawn on start up. I also don't know how I'd set prices for each item, sorry. :oops:

8. Offline

poopnozle

@Jomens235
    Yeah it's not problem! Thanks for letting me know at least! :)

9. @Jomens235
    Just a tip google "bukkit custom config", so you are not bound to bukkits standard config.yml

10. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@DoppelRR It isn't the custom part. It is probably the fact that @Jomens235 is still learning his way around Bukkit. So also the config.

Jomens235 likes this.
  11. @timtower
    I know just a tip because I am quite sure he will want to use this.

12. Offline

poopnozle

13. Offline

poopnozle

14. I'll do this (partly). If you look at one of my other plugins, CommandMobs, it allows you to bind commands to mobs (currently, only villagers). You can also customize things such as the name, whether or not they mob can be hit, etc. Therefore, I'll make a GUI shop plugin, and you can use CommandMobs for the mobs. However, CommandMobs is not quite finished for a new release, since apparently the old versions don't work. It should be done today, and then I'll work on this.

15. Offline

poopnozle

16. @poopnozle Will do! With any luck, the next version of CommandMobs will be done later today.

17. Offline

poopnozle

18. @poopnozle Yes, I just need to finish updating CommandMobs. Sorry for the delay, how soon do you need this?

19. Offline

poopnozle

@ZonalYewHD As soon as possible would be awesome! No rush!

20. @poopnozle CommandMobs v2.0.0 was just released. Feel free to go ahead and check it out.

Also, what Minecraft version is this for? I'm having some issues with CommandMobs 1.8, but 1.7.9 is working fine.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.