Vech's RFW Plugin [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by wsurfer852, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Offline

wsurfer852

Plugin category: SEC/FUN/MECH/CHAT

Suggested name: BukkitVechs

A bit about me: Frequent bukkit rater, extremely minimal programming exp, minecraft addict and server host.

What I want: I've recently become addicted to vech's RFW maps, and I thought it would be great if a plugin could be made to aid in gameplay. I wont explain the game, just look on the page. Features including
    Death counter
    Message display when player places wool on vm
    All players stopped from play when one team places all wools on vm.
    Seperate chat channels per team (extra points for a simple /g global channel)
    Disable block breaking and placing outside lanes
    Kill any player who leaves lane
    Turn PvP and mob spawning off outside lanes.
    Anything else you can think of!

Note: I don't sponsor Vechs or anything, and all credit
    for the map should be given to him for making the maps.

Ideas for commands: No idea, whatever works

Ideas for permissions: No idea, whatever works.

Willing to pay up to: $0 - I has no job :(

When I'd like it by: Take your time, I know people
    get busy (Sean Paul reference) sometimes.

Similar plugin requests: None that I know of, if there is feel free to troll me.

Devs who might be interested in this: Not gonna limit this, anyone can have a shot at this!

2. Offline

iMint

I happen to love Vech's maps, so I'll definitely make this :)
    You will be required to make a new world with Vech's map in it.
    All you have to do is type /rfw and it will take you to the lobby. When you leave the game it will take you back to your previous world and location. The lobby is a glass cube above the map, with rules and team selections. There will be two teams, with configurable colors. Ex. Red team and Blue team. The lobby has two sides, each a different color. The side you are standing on when the game begins is the team you will be on. When you join the game a wool block of your team color will be placed on your head to show your team. It is not removable, so you cant use it on the vm. Blocks on the vm are not breakable,and only wool is placeable on it, to prevent "vm griefing". I will also add a GUI for Spoutcraft users that shows each team's VM progress when you prsss a certain key on the keyboard. You can also play a "hardcore" match, where when a player dies they are removed from the game and all their items are stored in a chest at the starting point (so that players can go back and get their lost teammate's items, in case a wool block was dropped.) I will also look into the chat channels.

How does that sound? :)

3. Offline

wsurfer852

*Bows down to insanely awesome guy*
    Dude, you're awesome. Keep me updated!

4. Offline

iMint

Hahaha thanks, I will!