Vanilla Server Qualms (I like that word)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by thecoryguy, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

thecoryguy

Hello!

So I've been using Bukkit for a while, but after learning of Dr.Zharks Mo'Creatures mod for SMP, I created a vanilla server... Sigh. -_-

No more Creeper Heal, DeathTPPlus, MCMMO, etc... Bummer. So I scoured the internets, and came up with no definitive solution to running the new Mo'Creatures mod on Bukkit, or of finding adequate mods for the vanilla server (to be used FOR NOW), for the most part being Death Chests and a form of "Safe Fire" or fire control in highest demand.

So I would love to create a thread that explains how to do a temporary work around for this problem, as I'm sure we ALL love Mo'Creatures and the .jar convenience of Bukkit. :) There's not even a 'Minecraft Server' board anywheres that lists mods like Bukkit.org does. Boo on that too.

Maybe I'm just not an experienced Googler? Maybe I smell a bit like a newb these days? Maybe there's a possibility that Bigfoot ACTUALLY exists? Who knows... Purple.

Anywho, any help is appreciated.

/bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.