Vampire

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by 0ct0berBkkitPlgins, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I think it would be helpful for a lot of people if someone forked Vampire. Current MassiveCore versions seem to not run properly when used with Vampire- and all the plugins involved with MassiveCore become disabled. Vampire is a fun plugin letting players become "vampires", by either being infected or gathering materials at a dark altar. I'd like it if someone could try and solve the problem with the plugin.

The author hasn't been actively updating the plugin and hasn't looked at the comments for a year or so.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vampire/

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

87pen

To my knowledge MCore and vampire still works on 1.8 versions as well as vampire having a 1.8 version. There should not be any problems with it.

4. @87pen I happen to be asking for assistance because I used MassiveCore 2.8.0 and Vampire 2.8.0 and it turned MassiveCore off. It said methods were missing.

5. Offline

87pen

Have you tried using older versions still compatible with 1.8, I don't think any dev will remake this plugin so thats your best bet.

6. @87pen I don't expect anyone to remake it, I just hoped that someone could either find a working version or fix the bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.