Problem/Bug Useless craftbukkit chart on the right.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tails_Prower_24, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

Hey. This is new.. There is a craftbukkit chart on the right that looks like this:

http://imgur.com/gallery/kT4oLx9/new

anyways. I run spigot, but have the craftbukkit.jar in my server. Should I delete the craftbukkit.jar? Will it do anything?

2. Offline

shades161

If you are using spigot, there is not need for the craftbukkit.jar
    While that may not be what's causing it, you dont need that jar.
    Trying seeing if it is one of your plugins causing this or perhaps a setting in one of Spigot's config files.

3. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

@shades161 I deleted craftbukkit.jar and the config for bukkit, restarted the server and it still shows up.

My plugins are:
    CoreProtect, WorldEdit, VoteRoulette, SpawnTP, War, TuxTwoLib, Announcer, Hub, WorldBorder, Votifier, EasyBackup, WorldGaurd, StarterPlugin (I made that one :) ) PermissionsEx, Vault, MultiInv, Essentials, plotme, EssentialsChat, EssentialsAntiBuild, Referrals, Plotme-defaultgenerator, multiverse-core, multiverse-portals, HungerGames, uskyblock, and Painball.

4. Offline

shades161

@Tails_Prower_24 As I do not work with many of those plugins, the only thing I can offer is that you try removing some plugins and see if that fixes it. It may take a bit, but its the only real help I can offer.

5. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

It's still a problem. Does anyone know what's causing this?

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

I'm not sure which plugin is causing it, but follow the video below and it'll show you how to troubleshoot your plugins, allowing you to quickly and efficiently figure out which plugin is causing the problem. After you figure out which plugin is causing the problem, you can either deal with it yourself or let us know in this thread and we'll try our best to help!

Video:

Tails_Prower_24 likes this.
  7. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

8. Offline

shades161

For the first one: PlotmeDynmap, you need the plugin Dynmap to use that plugin, unless you want that plugin, remove the PlotmeDynmap

As for the second one, I am not completely sure, but it could be a few things:
    - You do not have enough RAM allocated to the server to support a large plugin.
    - It says its due to GC (GarbageCollector) which may mean that there could be a memory leak or you have something Java related running as well that is taking that up, keeping Multiverse-Core from using it.
    - It may be way outdated so I suggest you see if there is an updated version of it that also supports your server version.
    - Your Java may be outdated and Multiverse-Core is incompatible with that version. Check what version of Java you have, most plugins are coded using Java 6 or Java 7 though some are now built on Java 8.

Hope this helps

9. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

10. Offline

oceantheskatr

It seems that you have too many plugins probably, since you are only running your server with 1GB of RAM.

11. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

@oceantheskatr
    @shades161
    Incorrect. I'm using 0.5 GB. I was running all these plugins before with no problem.

Also i get this after the HG map gets stuck loading spawn at around 36% or 56%
    Code:
    25.01 19:22:22 [Server] FATAL java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

I think that's when it runs out of memory.

oh yes and there's this:
    Code:
    25.01 19:23:20 [Server] FATAL java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EnumProtocol
    25.01 19:22:58 [Server] INFO - Version 2.5-b725 Enabled - By Rigby and fernferret
    25.01 19:22:57 [Server] FATAL java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EnumProtocol

This is accually the very first time I have EVER seen a fatal error.

If anyone saw that if it was fixed. That was for the server not starting. Now for the craftbukkit table on the right.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  12. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Tails_Prower_24
    That Fatal error is caused by Java not having enough memory space. This could be caused by too many objects not being cleared after shutdown/start-up.

One suggestion would be to clear your memory of unnecessary programs (if you're running any other programs besides your server, close them) or try restarting the system.

13. Offline

oceantheskatr

Maybe you have been making Survival Games maps and the plugin now loads the maps in to memory, thus causing your server to crash?

14. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

15. Offline

oceantheskatr

My assumption may have been correct then.

16. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

17. Offline

oceantheskatr

Sorry, which problem are you still having?

18. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

@oceantheskatr that craftbukkit chart on the right. I COULD remove the plugins one by one or just do it like that guy in the video did but after removing half of the plugins from the server, that's what caused the fatal error last time. Mabey I took out a plugin that another plugin was using. I will try doing this again.

19. Offline

oceantheskatr

That guy being me ;) Yes, I think you should try that again, and check your log for errors while loading plugins that require a dependency.

20. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

21. Offline

oceantheskatr

I'm saying as you remove plugins, check to make sure that when the server loads, plugins aren't missing dependencies.

22. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

Guys sorry if this message was late, I was disconnected from my bukkit account and I had to find the hard way into my account but I figured out what plugin is causing the problem. The plugin was called "Hub" (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/server-hub9/) and it comes from the scoreboard.yml. That reads this:

Code:
    line1: 1
    line2: 2
    line3: 3
    line4: 4
    line5: 5
    line6: 6
    line7: 7
    line8: 8
    line9: 9
    line10: 10
    line11: 11
    line12: 12
    line13: 13
    line14: 14

I have tried completely deleting all of the lines and then restart the server and even deleted the file but the scoreboard will always show up.

- Sorry for the late post

23. Offline

Rexcantor64

@Tails_Prower_24

Try replace all the numbers with "":
    Code:
    line 1: ""
    Etc...

I hop it fixes it!

24. Offline

oceantheskatr

@Rexcantor64 I think that there would just be an empty scoreboard in the right after changing all the numbers.

25. Offline

Rexcantor64

If the scoreboard is empty, it will not show up!

26. Offline

oceantheskatr

@Rexcantor64 The header would still be there saying "Craftbukkit".

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  27. Offline

Rexcantor64

Post all the configs

28. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

I just found the solution. I went into the hub config and set scoreboard to "false". That fixed the problem and the chart is gone.

Thank you all!

29. Offline

oceantheskatr

*facepalm*

Glad you were able to figure it out yourself! :p

Tails_Prower_24 likes this.
  30. Offline

Tails_Prower_24

Lol. Yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.