Problem/Bug [URGENT] Server crash?! (WORLDEDIT)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EckoCraft, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EckoCraft

Hello guys!

When I do like //hsphere glass 10000 it crashes the server and I restart it and its not there...

Is there a way to make it for it to be there?

2. Offline

Pspman345

I don't think there are many normal servers that can execute that command without difficulty.
    A few obvious answers would be to attempt to limit your RAM usage. If there are any plugins out there on your server that you don't desperately need, try to get rid of them temporarily. As I said, there may be other resources out there on your server gobbling up memory. Try to limit that, and then perform the task.

Since we're talking about RAM here, how much was allocated for your server?
    If none of that works, then the issue is probably the RAM available at hand. Attempt to allocate more if you're running a home hosted server, and if you're renting a commercial one, perhaps upgrade your server, if the task is that necessary
    @EckoCraft

3. Offline

Refrigerbater

@EckoCraft I'm not 100% sure but there is a plugin called ASyncWorldEdit. It needs WorldEdit to run obviously and when I've used it i can say it pretty much only crashed the server when i tried to edit over 10 billion blocks lol(10B hoppers :p) *Disclaimer: You might need to be running on spigot since this came from the spigot resources: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/asyncworldedit.327/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.