URGENT! MyWarp / Permissions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by teetor, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

teetor

Hey,

The way of getting items on my server is that you go to a warp and you click signs. So for the sake of explaining ill call my first rank 1 and my second rank 2. I need it so that rank 1 can go to any warp but /warp 2 . But my second rank need to be able to go to /warp 2 .

I have tried to set this up like this:
    - -mywarp.warp.basic.Trusted
    ( Its suppost to stop rank 1 from using /warp Trusted )

Snip of perms:

permissions:
    - commandbook.call
    - commandbook.god
    - -mywarp.warp.basic.Trusted
    - mywarp.warp.sign.warp
    - mywarp.warp.basic.warp
    - mywarp.warp.basic.list
    - mywarp.warp.basic.search

I don't even know if mywarp.warp.basic.Trusted is even the right permission node i should be using in this case.
    BTW i use Essentials Groupmanager
    My server is suppost to go live tomorrow! I need help quick!

You may see this as a double post but the other one I marked as solved sooo.... Sorry please don't delete!

Best
    ~Tor

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  2. I don't see "per warp" permissions on the bukkitDev page of the plugin, so i assume that you can't do what you want.
    Anyway... why don't you use Essentials integrated warp system? It supports per warp permissions.

3. Offline

TheE

Apparently you did not understand how MyWarp works. There are no "per Warp" permissions because they are not needed. What you might want to do is create the warp 2 as a private one and invite all members of group 2 via /warp invite g:2 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.