@URGENT@ Inventories clearing!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MikeWlods, Aug 1, 2014.

?

If resolved: Did the resolution help you as well?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MikeWlods

Red: Problem
    Green: Solution (If using KingKits)
    Hello Bukkit Forum,
    I was recently asked to code a Hub KitPvP/Prison/Creative/Factions server for a friend. Everything was working properly until one day a few players started complaining that when they leave the factions world and return, their inventory clears. I figured "Oh, a problem with MV-Inventories, what else is new :p" but the problem continued after I deleted MVI. I then looked up the error on google, having never had this problem before, and only found one post saying to check Essentials and MV-Core. I did this, but neither of them seem to have an issue, or a config that would clear inventories when changing worlds.
    I would like to get a sponsor for this server but I won't do it until I can fix this problem, if you have any information that may help, please comment.
    Things I have tried:
    1. Linking world "Lobby" to world "world" for MVI
    2. Deleting MVI, therefore linking world inventories
    3. Checked Essentials and MV-Core and couldn't see an issue (That I know of...)
    4. Changed KingKits plugin setting "Remove items on leave" to "False"
    I would like to get this fixed for my current players ASAP, they have stayed on the server (luckily) but this is still a major issue for both Prison and Factions.
    HOWEVER, inventories do NOT seem to be clearing for the world "Creative"
    Please help,
    MikeWlods
    EDIT!:
    So after about 5 minutes of looking at stuff, I decided "Oh hey, maybe it's a problem with KingKits (which I'm using for KitPvP)". This is where "Things I have tried" #4 came in.
    The problem:
    When I installed KingKits, at the top of the config it says "PvP Worlds" and the default setting is "ALL". In order to stop inventories clearing on all worlds. I had to change this to "{world name of PvP server}"
    I will leave this post here just in case anyone else has the same problem and needs a reference!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.