[Urgent] Guns Galore (Gun Plugin)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheLoveNinja, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Offline

TheLoveNinja

Plugin category: Mechanics,Fun,RolePlay.

Suggested name: Guns Galore

What I want: I want a simple gun plugin that makes it so a wooden hoe becomes a pistol that shoots snowballs. A stone hoe becomes a shotgun that shoots seeds. A iron hoe becomes a triple shot or fully auto machine-gun that shoots flint. A gold hoe becomes a sniper that shoots clayballs, (and please if its not to hard put a zoom feature.). And a diamond hoe becomes a bazooka/rpg that DOES NOT blow up the servers land/dirt/ground which shoots something, not sure. And all guns have to do damage, damage is A MUST, and maybe have recoil, but recoil IS NOT needed! :)

I would really appreciate as my server I'm making is ready, except for the fact that its mainly a gun server, and no other gun plugins meet my needs nor work for me.

Ideas for commands: /gg reload

Ideas for permissions: gg,use.pistol,gg.use.sniper,gg.use.shotgun,gg.use.rpg,gg.use.machinegun

When I'd like it by: A.S.A.P, Maybe within a few days? Its very urgent for my server.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

TheLoveNinja

timtower Sadly, Crackshot wont work for me. And its been giving me headaches.

4. Offline

And could you tell WHY?
    And plugins giving headaches on setup are just part of running a server, making guns isn't that easy for developers, that will give a headache

Williscool98 likes this.
  5. Offline

TheLoveNinja

Yes, it broke essentials for me, and it also just wont shoot. None of the guns work. And I'm on the most recent build, I really need this plugin for my server to work! :/

6. Offline

Any error logs? Anything at all? Reported this on the CrackShot page?

7. Offline

TheLoveNinja

Nope, Just doesn't work in general, Haven't reported it because I don't like crack shots features and its just to complex. I want a simple one.