[URGENT]Can't connect to own server CB 733

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by aidan matzko, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, so this is a little awkward because i'm normally helping people. heres the problem(i'll fill out the forum in a sec)
    I can't connect to my own server. I own a Ubuntu 64x server version with java 6_u24 and CB 733. My friends can connect fine, but when i try and connect on my Windows 7 64x machine, all minecraft does is say connecting to server. this goes on for a long time. the server log/console does not show any disconnecting of me, like i didn't even connect. The minecraft client stays for over a hour with connecting to server. I could connect fine before i went from CB 714 to CB 733, but I really don't want to go back. If you need any more info just ask, and if you know the solution, please post! thanks!

2. Offline

Zalastri

Is the server on the same LAN as you? If so have you tried connecting to it's local IP? Is there any difference between trying that and the IP visible by everyone else?

3. it is on the dnz... IP visible by everyone else is the same one as what i'm using. and it's just my machine. my friends who run the same build of windows 7 as me can connect fine. I can connect to other servers also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.