Question Uploading Custom SinglePlayer Worlds via Multiworld

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheColossalX, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheColossalX

Okay, so I want to upload a single player world as a separate world on my server. Basically, I want to be able to load it in as a separate world, like how multiworld or multiverse does. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance ^_^

2. Offline

Boomer

1) upload your world to main folder
    2) have multiworld or multiverse installed on server
    3) follow instructions on plugin site for importing an existing world folder

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  3. Offline

TheColossalX

That was completely unhelpful. I asked because there is nothing as far as I can see on multiworld's page or website. You didn't even provide a link .-. Could you try and be more specific?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  4. Offline

Boomer

Welllll... which plugin would you be using on your server - multiverse or multiworld? You should be evaluating both plugins to see which one will work with your server, and which one will spew forth errors at startup in case there is a version conflict.

I dont provide any link because you dont provide information about what server version/build you are using - what if i provide you a link that only works on 1.7.9 and you are running a higher version server that has a special link? Or vice versa?

You didn't see any of this on the website for Multiworld?

Code:
     /mw create <world name> [generator] [seed] Adds a new world to the Multiworld Database.
    Notice: you can also use this command to add existing worlds.

Warning: Do not give to players you don't thrust because they can create unlimited worlds! multiworld.command.create
    /mw load <world name> Loads a world that has been defined in the Multiworld database multiworld.command.load
    /mw unload <world name> Unloads a world that has been defined in the Multiworld database, other plugins cannot see this world anymore multiworld.command.unload
    /mw delete <wold name> Removes a world from the MultiWorld database. 
    Warning: This action is destructive to the settings multiworld has defined to the world! multiworld.command.delete
    /mw list List the worlds multiworld has generated in your server. multiworld.command.list
    /mw info Shows information from a world multiworld.command.info

Right on the front page, right on the first line, right in the first section "can use this also to add existing worlds"
    Or do it manually, modify the configuration for the plugin, and then
    "Load(s) a world that has been defined"

The multiverse will also be the same
    FYI the links were in the first hits for "multiverse plugin" and "multiworld plugin" google searches.

5. Offline

TheColossalX

I don't want to create a new world. I want to import an already existing world. I have already switched to multiverse on account of everyone saying multiworld sucks.

6. Offline

Boomer

Thats what importing (loading an existing world) is. There are separate commands for creating a new world from scratch...

7. Offline

TheColossalX

So then how do you import the world then?

8. Offline

Boomer

You say you went with multiverse, so...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.