Updating iConomyPunga

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by PatrickFreed, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PatrickFreed

Hi all

First off, I'd like to say that I am the definition of noob when it comes to java. The most I've done are simple little programs that convert numbers, print stuff out, etc. I figured the best way to jump from that to Bukkit plugins would be to update one; so here I am.

Original Thread
    Source (My semi-updated one)

I've updated it to the point that it links with iConomy 5 and Permissions 2.5.7 (I'll get to P3 later :p)
    However, I think there is a problem with the entity listener. I see no errors in Eclipse, but when it compiles it says there are errors. (If that makes any sense) When I run it on the server, nothing happens after PvP. This, to me, means I simply have an outdated entity listener thingy-mijiger. (I left most of the original code in there)

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you need more details, and remember, I'm a noob.

2. Offline

bleachisback

What are the errors you are getting? Certain errors such as NullPointerExceptions can't be caught by Eclipse because they happen while it's running.

3. Offline

PatrickFreed

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the quick reply. This is the only place I get errors. None in console and none while writing the plugin.

Got it working! Was a permissions issue, I forgot to give the node xD

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ec...ers-steal-money-from-their-victims-953.26215/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.