Update Factions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FaniX, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Offline

FaniX

Hello plugin developers! I'm here to ask if someone could update old factions that does not require mcore to 1.6.2, becouse I find mcore unwanted and unneed to have that kind of ...

Sorry for the attitude but mcore just takes up too much space on my server and the newest factions are much harder to understand with their new commands, and new factions permissions are un-understandable!

Thanks for any response!

Anyone interested? 0_O

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

elkasmomo

Yes sure !I m with you I hate this new fu**ing update make me angry when I config it !

3. Offline

mikhaelcool7

They did update the old Factions plugin so it can be compatible with the latest craftbukkit. The mcore is just 1.55 mb and the mcore folder is 350 bytes. Go here and read what every command does to understand the plugin better. Go here for all the permissions.

4. Offline

bossomeness

We understand the commands and permissions, but we find that this new update with mcore seems to be somewhat buggy. I could not get it to work. I'm with FaniX and elkasmomo.

5. Offline

Scyntrus

As far as I know, Factions 1.6.9.5 continues to work with CB 1.6.2. Maybe you should check and see if that works before asking for an update.

6. Offline

FaniX

Thanks for all replies, and I do understand the commands, but all my players are used to old faction commands! And permissions are very ununderstandable, for example factions.access.faction, factions.access! Are they player permissions or owners!!!