[UNSUPPORTED][MISC] EasierGlowstone v1.0 - Extra Glowstone Dust from your Glowstone! [303]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Gorfob, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gorfob

Version: v1.0

Quick Links:
    Download
    Source code

This mod simply enables you to set the amount of Glowstone Dust dropped when you destroy a Glowstone block. It was created in response to the Nether becoming accessible thanks to the Bukkit team.

Setup Guide:

Unzip in the plugins folder and edit the config.yml file. Default drop rate is 3 dust per block.

Features:
    • Adjustable Glowstone Dust drop rate via config.yml
    Changelog:

Version 1.0
    • No one reports any errors promoting to full release.
    Version 0.1
    • Initial Version
    Credits:

Norden for his LapisRedstone mod. I shamelessly stole the whole thing and modified it.

2. Offline

dubby

dont suppose you could make another plugin to fix the lapis lazuli blocks only dropping 1 stone when its supposed to be 4-8? That would be wonderful.
    --- merged: Feb 23, 2011 7:17 PM ---
    Version 1.0 is broken in MC 1.3

3. I second this.

4. Offline

barghest

Lapis lazuli blocks drop the correct 4-8 lapis dye in the 1.3 update. Blame Notch for not updating the server jar when he pushed out the 1.2_02 update to the client. 1.2_02 fixed this on the client (and thus in singleplayer) but there was no corresponding update to the server, and so there was a desync between SSP and SMP behavior for a few weeks or whatever.

On topic: OP, to fix your plugin, stop using TSLPC (That Stupidly Long Plugin Constructor).
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/oops-i-broke-your-plugins.599/#post-70677

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.