Question Unable to start server..?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Pspman345, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Pspman345

I'm not really panicking about this issue because I know it's not from my side, my server hosting company has a lot of technical issues with their servers, mainly being their "custom" admin panel being slow and most of the time, faulty.
    Regardless, when I attempt to start the server the console gives me a big fat no-no.
    If somebody could possibly translate this error for me, it'd be greatly appreciated.
    http://pastebin.com/DEk9RHaf

2. Offline

teej107

@Pspman345 From what I see, it looks like a problem with the server jar. If your hosting company has a lot of issues, why don't you switch?

3. Offline

Pspman345

@teej107
    Thanks, I stay with them because of their very low prices and features. $8 for a dedicated server with 2GB of RAM, SQL included and with a dedicated IP is awesome, not to mention great bandwidth and unlimited SSD space. It's cheap, which makes me happy, as I've paid almost $25 for other servers that had almost no issues, and great support, but lacked the hardware and features. Although, it really makes me mad how frequently I get issues like these from them.

4. Offline

teej107

You sacrifice quality for price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.