Ugh... permissions? ... ugh.. what's that?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Emiya Shirou, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Emiya Shirou

I have server, running for 5 months now, I've wanted to introduce money to it, so I come and downloaded iConomy... that's where the hell started... /money command isn't working for non ops ... so i probably need that thing called permissions or whatever the hell this sheit is...

Can someone introduce a total n00b tutorial and introduction to permissions, how to get them, where, how to use, install etc. ?

I mean I need a total n00b one... I've tried searching for it couple months ego but it ended with fail, therefore I began to hate them. I prefer Op system, and would love to stay with it... but it appears I can't any more :/

2. Offline

Doidle

Ah yes ofcourse, I have the perfect fix for you!
    I had made a tutorial a while aggo.. About a easy permission plugin.
    It still works cuz I'm using it also.. first time its hard 2 understand permissions but my tutorial video will explain everything.
    Check the descriptions for the permissions. But you need to watch the video also.. very important else you won't understand anything. P.S don't blame me for my English because I'm kinda young tho.
    Hope you liked it, and if you don't understand something out of the video you can always ask me =)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSCpTR2ccCA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.