[Two plugins] 1 vs 1 / Random fight

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BarbieMaterial, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Offline

BarbieMaterial

I am currently looking for a plugin that lets my players to use the command /duel [playername] but I just had no luck finding a plugin so i decided to go for a request, I want my players to be teleported to a certain arena when the duel starts, (e.g. Player1 used the command /duel player2, the player2 has now to execute the command /accept in order for them to be teleported to the arena or the command /deny for denying the duel) now with this said I think you have and idea of what i would like to have :) (they have to be teleported back to where they were after one of them dies or leaves the game) also the areas where the players spawn have to be setup by someone with the permission to do it.

Also I would like to have a second plugin which lets my players to run the command /random (e.g. player1 executed the command /random and has to wait for another player to run the command to in order to be teleported to the duel arena) after one of them dies they are both teleported back to where they were.

If both of the plugins can be done in one that would be great :) but if you can done 1 for me that's great too!

2. Offline

Cannash