[Tutorial] Teams - Name color and Wool Hats asigned to Player

Discussion in 'Resources' started by ProFatal, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrPmiguelP

Listen,
    this does not work for players that join after the name above the head has been changed. However, if you define this: EntityPlayer changingName = ((CraftPlayer) p).getHandle(); in your method, and use this: changingName.name = ChatColor.BLUE.toString() + p.getName(); to change the name, then it will work.

2. Offline

MrFigg

Would it be possible to let players use their own helmets and just tell all the other clients that they have wool on their heads with packets? Something like this maybe?
    Code:
    for(Player playerInWorld : Bukkit.getOnlinePlayers()) {
        if(!playerInWorld.equals(player)) {
            ((org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer) playerInWorld).getHandle().netServerHandler.sendPacket(new net.minecraft.server.Packet5EntityEquipment(((org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer) player).getEntityId(), 103, new net.minecraft.server.ItemStack(new net.minecraft.server.ItemCloth(DYECOLOR), 1)));
        }
    }
    I don't have a test server that others can connect to so I can't test this myself, but I think it will work.

3. Offline

H3X4G0N

Hi ProFatal, please help me with this. I am very interested in your plugin here! :)

Please explain to me, should I just download ChangeNames.jar and ColorNames.jar and put them in my plugins folder? I have tried this and it did not work. Please, please help me! This is a very nice tutorial but it's a little too long and I did not understand what I should do with all this code! :(

Thank you so much. I have made this account just for you to answer me, so please... Thank you.

4. Offline

ftbastler

This theard is outdated. We now got colored leather armor, TagAPI and that stuff.

Comphenix likes this.
  5. Offline

XgXXSnipz

This doesnt work anymore, I dont think

6. Offline

eyamaz

Not feeling witty. Necropost, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.