[Tutorial] Custom Entities - Meteor

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Icyene, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Icyene

Indeed.

2. Offline

fireblast709

Most of the time I compare the overall steps the code takes can be used. Look for if-statements, loops, variable declarations, super() calls, actual use of primitive values.

Things like String values are pretty easy to find :p

3. Offline

agaricus

You may be interested in my tutorial here (in fact inspired by this thread): http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tu...s-using-mcp-for-nms-via-asm-remapping.131060/ - it shows a new technique to let you write plugins using MCP symbol names directly in your source :) and they get "reobfuscated" to CB names at compile-time.

4. Offline

EcMiner

Really nice tutorial, in 1.6.2 h_() changed to l_()

artish1 likes this.
  5. Offline

SoloemAA

Can someone explain to me where to put that bit of code? Would I put it inside the EntityMeteor or in the JavaPlugin?

6. Offline

Icyene

You would put it in your onEnable(), or somewhere where it is called on startup (preferably only once).

7. Offline

nitrousspark

for me it only sometimes works, like sometimes it will obliterate everything, then sometimes it wont do anything, with no errors either.

alright i just found out that it does work ._. but it looks like it doesnt create a perfect hole in the ground and the explosion radius gets smaller and smaller.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.