Troubles with a plugin I had coded for me.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Im_a_Porpoise, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Im_a_Porpoise

Hello,

I had a plugin custom coded for me yesterday. Everything is running fine, minus a few things. This plugin is called AeroGuilds, its a plugin alot like factions except it's implemented in to my server's races system. Here's some problems I'm having:

1. In chat, and only for some people, when a person in a guild talks, the message sends twice. This is an odd bug, because it only shows up as a double send for a select few people. I've tried un-installing all of my mods to the point where I was running a complete vanilla client, and still the guild messages double-send.

2. There is a command (/guild donate) that donates a gold block to your guild in order to earn Guild Points. This command is VERY buggy. For example, I had a player that leveled up to a level 3 Guild through donating to his guild, then when he tried to donate again it set him back to level one.

3. There is a command (/guild top) that is supposed to show the top 10 guilds in the server based on level. However, this command is only showing ONE guild, and it is NOT the top guild.

Any help is appreciated. Also, I'm willing to pay anyone that can take the plugin on and fix it. I don't think it's too much work though, since it's just fixing. However, if you want to take on this plugin, I'll need your skype name. We also need to trust that you will delete the plugin from your computer after you are finished fixing it. We are willing to pay a little bit extra to ensure this.

The reason we are looking for a person to do this is because our coder is Hungarian, and won't be online for another 8 hours or so (because he's sleeping) and my players are getting extremely angry with the plugin's bugs.

Thanks and respond quickly please. :)

2. Offline

MikeA

It would be best to let the original coder do it. If your players can't way for someone to sleep they need to calm down.. eh?

3. Offline

Im_a_Porpoise

Hate to bunp my own post...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.