Track players time online

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Zwizzor, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zwizzor

Hey guys, I'd like to use a plugin but there is none up to date for what I need.

I'm looking for a plugin that would allow players to type a command /played to see the time they have spent online on this server, or /played playername to see someone else's.

I also would like a command /lastseen playername to see the last time a player was online in the form of "playername was last seen on the 15/08/2014 at 14h08." (maybe with options for the date format).

If possible both commands would be functioning with permissions but I don't need it personally.

PS: I can take care of a French translation if you need me to.

Edit: I just saw the /seen command already exists in Essentials. The /played command would still be cool though.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Zwizzor OnTime is logging the time that a player has been online

3. Offline

Zwizzor

I've seen the page of the plugin, but it's not like it's very understandable lol. Anyway thank you.

4. Offline

5. Offline

Zwizzor

As in as a casual user, when I check a plugin page, I want to see a list of commands with a clear description on what they do and how they work if arguments they take.
    When I look at the page of OnTime I see half of the page is a ton of text that yells : "DON'T READ ME" and half is a giant list.

6. Offline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.