Inactive [TP] xWarp v3.1.7 - MyWarp fork (w/ prices, economy, visibility) [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by xZise, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

xZise

Hello everyone,
    I forked the MyWarp project and added some functionality. In basic it is the same as the MyWarp.

Now on BukkitDev
    This plugin is already on BukkitDev. I will transfer this post to BukkitDev.

Download
    3.1.7 + marker (Tested: 1.2.5-R1.0)
    3.1.7 (Tested: 1.2.5-R1.0)
    2.12.0 (Tested: cb819, Should run ≥ cb691)
    All downloads

The versions for other builds are normally only compatibly updates. So they don't provide other features. This means version “a-cb684” is the same (in basic) as “a-cb556” or simply “a”.
    Notice: With version 2.3.0, 2.6.0, 2.8.0, 2.9.0, 3.0.0 (or later) I changed the database layout. Previous versions of xWarp couldn't read this database. So backup it for sure.

Ressources

Changes
    Changelog moved to BukkitDev. The full changelog is still on github.

Prices
    Since 2.8.0 it is possible to use prices for warp and creation. It uses the Permissions nodes to change define basic prices. Also it is possible to define a price for each warp. At the moment iConomy version 4 and 5, Essentials Economy (at least Dev build 2.2.104) and BOSEconomy supported.
    Global/Public/Private warps
    With the Version 2.0.0 beta 13 I introduce the new state of global warps. Every user can create warps for its own (public/private) like before and hasn't be aware of already existing one's from others. So Player “A” could create a warp named “foo” and another Player “B” could also create a warp called “foo”. Now to access these warps you have to specify which warp do you want to use.
    Therefore I added a parameter to specify the owner of the warp. To warp to the “foo” warp of Player “A” you simply type:
    /warp foo A
    You could exchange the second parameter (= A) with a B to warp to B's warp “foo”.
    Now to shorten the warps you could globalize a warp with
    /warp global <name> <owner>
    Now you don't have to add the owner of the warp. For example if somebody globalized the warp “foo” of player “A” you now can simply type:
    /warp foo
    There is one rule: “If you don't define the owner it searches the global warps.”
    But a global warp also has a owner (in our case Player “A”) so you also define the owner.
    So there is one major change: If your warp contains a space you have to escape it, otherwise it will guess the second part as a owner (to escape see the section above).
    For further information visit the wiki.
    Sign Warps
    Creating a sign warp is really easy. You have 3 layouts: MyWarp, Single Line and xWarp.
    In MyWarp your sign has two lines. In the first place only “MyWarp” and in the second the name of the warp. This works only if the warp is in the global map.
    The “Single Line” layout only needs a line with “Warp: <name>”. If there are more than one lines with this layout on one sign it won't work. The colon is optional, the W could be lowercase and the spaces between “Warp:” and the name have to be at least one.
    With xWarp layout you could place “xWarp” in the first line (case-insensitive) or “Warp”/“warp” and optional a colon.
    In the second line is the name of the warp and in the third the owner (optional)
    Upcoming changes
    Backups? (unknown)
    If possible I maybe make it possible to backup the warps with others backup plugins. It is only an idea at a moment, but maybe sometimes xWarp supports this.
    tkelly's suggestion system (Suspended)
    tkelly created a system, that can get a warp similar named if you didn't spell it right.

Fabian aka xZise

RazorFlint, Taranis01 and uitology like this.
  2. Offline

rmb938

with the dev build any warp command just shows /warp help - Displays the help for all warp commands

3. Offline

xZise

What is “any warp command”? I tested it always with /w which is working fine. Please note that some commands are moved. So if you are handling a warp use /warp, /xw or /w. If you are handling a warp protection area use /wpa or /xwpa. If you are handling the plugin use /xwarp or /xman.

Fabian

4. Offline

rmb938

like /w create test , /w list ect. Every command I tried and same problem.

5. Offline

xZise

I'm running this build on one test server and one with friends and both are working. Could you give a little more information? Any error on console and what happens on /w help. Do you use Qukkiz?

Fabian

6. Offline

Walken

The changelog says that all permissions have been changed in the dev build. does this mean that it now supports permissionsbukkit and superperms, or have just the permission nodes changed?

7. Offline

xZise

Actually xWarp doesn't support any permission plugin (even not the internal). Instead the Bukkit Plugin Utilities is managing this one. And yep it is supporting the new system. And btw I have to update the permissions wiki article … In basic add a “xwarp.” infront of every permission.

Fabian

8. Offline

Walken

Ok I've added "xwarp" to the front of every permission and I throw an unhandled exception still. I've also tried replacing the "warp." with "xwarp." and throw the same exception. I've even added superpermbridge to each of my perms that end in a * trying both "warp." and "xwarp." and throw an exception. I've reloaded and restarted the server every time and it is still erroring. Do I have to configure BukkitPluginUtilities.jar at all?

Here is the actual error I am receiving:

Code:
    [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'warp' in plugin xWarp v3.0.0 b3
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:677)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:670)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Unsupported operation
        at com.platymuus.bukkit.permcompat.PermissionHandler.getPermissionInteger(PermissionHandler.java:159)
        at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsPluginWrapper.getInteger(PermissionsPluginWrapper.java:33)
        at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsHandler.getInteger(PermissionsHandler.java:96)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.WarpManager.addWarp(WarpManager.java:176)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.commands.warp.CreateCommand.execute(CreateCommand.java:86)
        at de.xzise.commands.CommonCommandMap.executeCommand(CommonCommandMap.java:75)
        at de.xzise.commands.CommonCommandMap.onCommand(CommonCommandMap.java:130)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more

9. Offline

rmb938

Oh wow I didn't read that you need Bukkit Plugin Utilities.

However now when I create a warp using /warp createp or create or createg I get this error

Code:
    17:36:54 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'warp' in plugin xWarp v3.0.0 b3
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:713)
            at com.platymuus.bukkit.permcompat.PermissionHandler.getPermissionInteger(PermissionHandler.java:159)
            at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsPluginWrapper.getInteger(PermissionsPluginWrapper.java:33)
            at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsHandler.getInteger(PermissionsHandler.java:96)
            at de.xzise.xwarp.WarpManager.addWarp(WarpManager.java:176)
            at de.xzise.xwarp.commands.warp.CreateCommand.execute(CreateCommand.java:86)
            at de.xzise.commands.CommonCommandMap.executeCommand(CommonCommandMap.java:75)
            ... 12 more
    17:36:54 [INFO] [Memb
    It seems that error is on like 176 which is the NOT_ENOUGH case. I am not using a economy plugin so why is it going there

10. Offline

xZise

The problem is, that you both are using superpermsbridge (or so don't know the exact name) and this has also a (incomplete) implementation to support the Permissions 3 API. But not everything (like getting permission values). Set the permissions → plugin variable in the config.yml to none. This should help.

And don't replace warp with xwarp ;) it is “xwarp.warp.…” because there are also “xwarp.wpa.…”. In 3.0.0 b3 I missed some permissions to rename but I enhanced the safety check and some permissions related stuff and will release a 3.0.0 b5 (something like this) tomorrow.

Fabian

11. Offline

Walken

OK re-added xwarp to the front of the permissions; tried changing the plugin variable to 'none' and none; tried adding superpermbridge back to the front of the * nodes; reloaded and restarted between each and every change; Still throwing the following error:
    Code:
    2011-08-03 21:02:07 [SEVERE] null
        at com.platymuus.bukkit.permcompat.PermissionHandler.getPermissionDouble(PermissionHandler.java:169)
        at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsPluginWrapper.getDouble(PermissionsPluginWrapper.java:48)
        at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsHandler.getDouble(PermissionsHandler.java:105)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.WarpManager.warpTo(WarpManager.java:557)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.WarpManager.warpTo(WarpManager.java:543)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.commands.warp.WarpToCommand.execute(WarpToCommand.java:58)
        at de.xzise.commands.CommonCommandMap.executeDefault(CommonCommandMap.java:62)
        at de.xzise.commands.CommonCommandMap.executeCommand(CommonCommandMap.java:84)
        ... 12 more

12. Offline

XZeenon

xZise, can you upload your permissions file, and the commands list please? Thanks!

13. Offline

xZise

Is it linked to a permission plugin? Use “xwarp status” or “xman status” to check this. It is important that xWarp don't link to the permission plugin. And can you please show the configuration file?

And then? I created several wiki articles for this.
    Permissions
    Commands
    Read them carefully and you have your “commands list” and the permissions used by xWarp. For xWarp 3 these are not complete, but it makes no sense to list the commands/permissions here and also adding them to the wiki.

Fabian

14. Offline

rmb938

If you set the permissions to none it turns off permissions? So then how are we suppose to regulate who gets what.

15. Offline

xZise

No ;) If you set it to none, it won't use any permissions plugin. You want to use SuperPerms and this isn't a plugin for me as I'm talking to Bukkit itself to test if somebody has a permission.

But I made a mistake and the plugin never uses this value, but it is fixed and in a future version you shouldn't get any error message.

Fabian

16. Offline

rmb938

ooo ok

Edit even with the permissions set to none it still links with it. Also I just noticed this error when I start up my server:

Code:
    2011-08-04 10:12:44 [INFO] [xWarp]: Meta table doesn't exists... Creating new
    2011-08-04 10:12:44 [INFO] [xWarp]: No Register found. Deactivating Register support.
    2011-08-04 10:12:44 [INFO] [xWarp]: 0 warps loaded
    2011-08-04 10:12:44 [SEVERE] [xWarp]: Warp protection area load exception
    java.sql.SQLException: [SQLITE_ERROR] SQL error or missing database (no such table: protectionAreas)
        at org.sqlite.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:383)
        at org.sqlite.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:387)
        at org.sqlite.DB.throwex(DB.java:374)
        at org.sqlite.NestedDB.prepare(NestedDB.java:134)
        at org.sqlite.DB.prepare(DB.java:123)
        at org.sqlite.Stmt.executeQuery(Stmt.java:121)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.dataconnections.SQLiteConnection.getProtectionAreas(SQLiteConnection.java:893)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.WPAManager.reload(WPAManager.java:39)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.WPAManager.<init>(WPAManager.java:32)
        at de.xzise.xwarp.XWarp.onEnable(XWarp.java:102)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:878)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:272)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:162)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:146)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    2011-08-04 10:12:44 [INFO] [xWarp]: Linked with permissions system: Permissions v2.7.7
    2011-08-04 10:12:44 [INFO] [xWarp]: Loaded no economy system, because it is deactivated.
    2011-08-04 10:12:44 [INFO] [xWarp]: xWarp 3.0.0 b3 enabled

17. Offline

xZise

Got it ;)

Ah... What database did you use? Wasn't there any before or the MyWarp table?

Fabian

18. Offline

rmb938

Using sqllite. There is a db there. "no such table: protectionAreas" so it isn't creating a table.

19. Offline

xZise

@rmb938: No I mean before you start the server.

Okay I uploaded the 3.0.0 b6 build. I fixed several problem and listed them in the changelog.

One problem in 3.0.0 b3 was that it set the cooldown/warmup default to 0 which means no cooldown/warmup. If you have this, I added the command xwarp cdwuconv which changes all cooldowns/warmups which are 0 to -1. You need the xwarp.admin.cdwuconv permission (default for ops only). I will remove this command in the future as this needs to be executed once.

Fabian

20. Offline

rmb938

No I didn't have any database before.

Edit: The update seems to be working fine. Thanks for fixing the bugs.

21. Offline

xZise

Ha ;) I only created the database on updating it and not on creating it.

Yay :)

The changelog now is finished.

Fabian

22. Offline

Walken

The newest update is working for me too, my players thank you.

23. Offline

daze

Hi, i get some exceptions with the latest b6:

Code:
     Error occurred while enabling xWarp v3.0.0 b6 (Is it up to date?): de/xzise/XLogger
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: de/xzise/XLogger
            at de.xzise.xwarp.XWarp.onEnable(XWarp.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:878)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:272)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:162)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:146)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.xzise.XLogger
            at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
            ... 11 more

am i missing something?

24. Offline

xZise

Yep ;) Download the Bukkit Plugin Utilities (see section Installation in OP).

Fabian

25. Offline

daze

Oh man i'm so sorry i should read everything before posting. Just figured it out. Shame on me :(... That's not me at all =)

26. Offline

XZeenon

I mean, can you upload your own permissions file? as in groups.yml?

27. Offline

xZise

And then? Here for example.

Fabian

28. Offline

XZeenon

I get this whenever I try any command.
    I'm using PermissionsBukkit and iConomy.
    Code:
    01:15:20 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'warp
    ' in plugin xWarp v2.12.0
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:12
    9)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:3
    20)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.
    java:713)

at com.platymuus.bukkit.permcompat.PermissionHandler.getPermissionIntege
    r(PermissionHandler.java:159)
            at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsPluginWrapper.getInteger(Per
    missionsPluginWrapper.java:33)
            at de.xzise.wrappers.permissions.PermissionsHandler.getInteger(Permissio
    nsHandler.java:79)
            at de.xzise.xwarp.WarpManager.addWarp(WarpManager.java:138)
            at de.xzise.xwarp.commands.CreateCommand.internalExecute(CreateCommand.j
    ava:85)
            at de.xzise.xwarp.commands.SubCommand.execute(SubCommand.java:47)
            at de.xzise.xwarp.CommandMap.executeCommand(CommandMap.java:119)
            at me.taylorkelly.mywarp.MyWarp.onCommand(MyWarp.java:160)
            ... 12 more
    >

29. Offline

xZise

I added the answer and description to this to the common questions I linked in the OP.

Quick answer: Set the configuration permissions.plugin to none.

Fabian

30. Offline

XZeenon

I don't understand. What do you mean?

31. Offline

xZise

What do you not understand? Your question is listed in the common questions (link to them is in the first post).

Fabian