Inactive [TP] SaveSpot v0.1 - Save your spot! [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nathanprocks, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Offline

nathanprocks

SaveSpot
    Version: v0.1

This plugin allows you to save your current location so that you can easily teleport back there later.
    This is very useful when you need to go back home and don't want to try and find where you were before and when your inventory is full and you need to go home and load your chests! Every had that before? Well not any more!
    :)

Usage:
    /savespot
    Saves you current location. (No parameters)

/loadspot
    Teleports you to the location set with /savespot. (No parameters)

Website

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    • SaveSpot magically appeared on these fora!

2. Offline

TrustCraft

So basically /sethome is what you are saying? Instead /savespot?

3. Offline

nathanprocks

No. /savespot temporarily saves your location so you can teleport back there with /loadspot. /sethome sets your home location. If you you were mining and you find [diamondore] diamonds, but then you realise your inventory is full, you would use /savespot, then /home, empty stuff out of your inventory in to your chests, then /loadspot and now you can mine those diamonds! [diamond]

Jozeth likes this.
  4. Offline

TrustCraft

Very nice, I am getting this plugin!

5. Offline

nathanprocks

Thanks. :D I hope you find lots of [diamond][diamond][diamond]!

6. Offline

TrustCraft

See, I like these nice little plugins like this. They are simple yet effective.

7. Offline

zecheesy

permissions? :D

8. Offline

nathanprocks

I haven't exactly tried using permissions on it but "SaveSpot.savespot" and "SaveSpot.loadspot" are the permissions I set in plugin.yml.

9. Offline

gbear605

Cool plugin!

10. Offline

nathanprocks

Thanks. I thought that no one would notice my thread on the Scratch fora lol. :p

11. Offline

md_5

Sure, multiple spots would be a good idea. Approved.

nathanprocks likes this.
  12. Offline

Stevensaurus

Neat, just don't add multiple spots. It would be literally exactly like warps.

13. Offline

stretchpants

How do I set up permissions? No matter how I configure PermissionEx's permissions.yml, regular (non-op) users cannot use /savespot.

Little help?

14. Offline

nathanprocks

SaveSpot.savespot and SaveSpot.loadspot should work. I will try and make it work for users by default.

15. Offline

zecheesy

Works with 1.3 or not?

16. Offline

nathanprocks

I haven't tried Bukkit on 1.3 yet, but it should work. I will test it when I can get a stable or beta release.