Inactive [TP] MyHome v2.3 [BukkitDev, 1.3.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Spathizilla, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Spathizilla

MyHome v2.2
    Release Date: 1st March 2012
    Yes, MyHome 2.2 works on 1.2.3, Try it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Recommended Craftbukkit Build: 1.1-R4+

Permissions Support:
    MyHome can use Permissions 2, Permissions 3, PermissionsEx, GroupManager, bPermissions, bPermissions2 plugins or the built-in SuperPerms to manage permissions and in some cases, user/group settings also.

Economy Support:
    Supports iConony 4, iConomy 5, iConomy 6, BOSEconomy 6, BOSEconomy 7, EssentialsEco and MultiCurrency to allow charging for using MyHome commands. This is provided via Register

Getting Help & Feature Requests:
    Please use the MyHome DevBukkit ticket system to report bugs and submit feature requests. There is also a forum where you can ask questions which are not ticket suitable.

ChangeLog v2.2:

Important: You will need to re-generate your config file as it has completely changed.
    • Fix: SuperPerms now correctly allows ops to run commands (when enabled)
    • Fix: Decreased the sensitivity of movement detection
    • R5: Updated to new event listeners
    • Localization: German Translations: Thanks to Maxs
    • Localization: Updated Russian Translations, Thanks to MisterFix
    • New feature: Only allow /home to be used within x blocks of their home point
    • Per user/group distance node: myhome.distance.home
    • New feature: Table name in the database can be changed
    • bPermssions 2 support
    • More cleanup and optimization
    • New config layout - remake your config! [New config.yml]
    New per user/group node:
    * myhome.distance.home - Maximum blocks away from their /home point that /home will work.

Older changes (open)

v2.2b:
    2.1b only: Fixed non PEx plugins failing because I am an idiot
    2.1a only: Fixed an NPE when using SuperPerms

Important: Be sure to update the permissions if you allow players to bypass the economy costs.
    • A massive permissions overhaul to make things more reliable
      • bPermissions support added
      • SuperPerms support added
    • Feature Localizations (english, spanish and danish so far)
    • Feature: Some commands (like deleting homes) works via console
    • Bug Fix: Zero second timers no longer block in laggy servers
    • Bug Fix: Beds cannot /sethome if the user doesnt have that permission
    • Lots of cleanup (you wont see this bit).
    • Permission Change: Economy "free" permissions no longer included under myhome.home.*
    Permissions changes:
    (myhome.econ.free.*) - Allow /sethome and /home usage for free
    (myhome.econ.free.sethome) - Allow /sethome usage for free
    (myhome.econ.free.home) - Allow /home usage for free

v2.0.1
    v2.0a:
    v1.9.5:
    Added /sethome which can be enabled in the config (Config: allowSetHome = false)
    The new /sethome uses the same permission as /home set so no extra permissions needed.
    Added a cooldown for setting the home position (Config: coolDownSetHome = 0)

v1.9.4c - Unreleased (fixed with a symlink on the webserver):
    Fixed the update url going to lib/lib.

v1.9.4b:
    Updated SQLite download urls.

v1.9.4a:
    Added Manifests to JAR to fix lib issues

v1.9.4:
    Forked plugin from 1.9.3
    Fix for onPlayerJoin changes in Bukkit

Sergey95, Hopium, Phaedrus and 3 others like this.
  2. Offline

xZise

It seems, that MyHome 1.9.5 don't work with Permissions 3.1:
    Code:
    2011-06-01 18:34:58 [SEVERE] tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl initializing Permissions v3.1 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl
            at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.<init>(ModularControl.java:53)
            at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:167)
            at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:127)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

If I remove MyHome it is working perfectly.

Fabian

3. Offline

Spathizilla

1.9.5 does work with 818.

There appears to be a general teleporting issue with MC or Bukkit that occurs when teleporting between worlds. You end up at the same coordinates in world2 as you were in the world1. However if you then do /home again you will teleport to the correct home location in world2.

Known issue and fixed in 2.0 - If you need a fixed copy I can give you a devbuild of 2.0 but the new things arent tested yet.

4. Offline

MentalPatient

Same problem here, it is annoying but I don't think a result of this plugin. Relog works, and sometime just bringing up the menu works for me, still annoying though.

5. Offline

Spathizilla

The chunk loading lag and warp position bug when going between worlds are Bukkit bugs. Hopefully they'll get fixed on Jenkins in 819. MyHome never asks Bukkit to load any chunks. All it does is tell Bukkit to send you to a new location and Bukkit does the rest.

6. Offline

Strongit

Looks like the chunk loading problem can be fixed by setting your home elsewhere then setting it back. I've reset my home, warped somewhere else, then warped back with no problems. I tried it after quitting and rejoining and the problem seems fixed now.

7. Offline

xZise

Okay, and the 2.0 isn't very important as I'm the only user of this plugin. But maybe I could help testing ;)

Fabian

8. Offline

MentalPatient

Interesting, I thought it would be minecraft, not bukkit. Learn something new every day. :)

I tried resetting home, nothing ever seems to work, seems random.

Wait, between worlds? I'm talking in the same world, the one chunk where you set your home doesn't load. Oh well, patience is a virtue. :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  9. Offline

xZise

But also in my warp plugin (I think I use the same teleportation methods like MyHome does) some users say they have problem with loading chunks.

Fabian

10. Offline

Mentioum

Any chance you could hit me up with that dev build please.

11. Offline

lolzrofl

I am using permissions 2.7 and I gave my users myhome.home.* yet they still don't have permission to use their homes! (I have the same issues with xWarp
    I am using #818 and I didn't have this issue before the update.

12. Offline

Spathizilla

For the people who had issues with 1.9.5 seemingly not being multiworld. Please could you delete and remake your home and then retry to see if it corrects your issue.

There is a chance that really old homes created before multiworld support will have their homeworld set to be the default world of the map.

13. Offline

amunro

Is this working with permissions 3 yet?

14. Offline

Spathizilla

For those who need Permissions3 support, I have done a quick test on MyHome2.0-dev and it is working with Permissions 3. If you would like a copy of the dev build you can privmsg me here and I will send you the url.

If you do use a copy keep in mind not everything has been tested! Even the working stuff may break.
    * MySQL support -- More testing needed for all the functions but appears to work
    * Economy support -- Appears working and is being tested still
    * Permission myhome.home.free (for no charge to /sethome and /home)-- Working
    * Compass points to your home spot -- Working
    * MySQL imports old homes.db -- Working
    * Using Beds to /sethome -- Working
    * Forcing only beds to /sethome -- Working
    * Permission myhome.home.bypass.bedsethome (to allow /sethome when above option is set to 2) -- Working

15. Offline

Goeol2

I only get this error, [SEVERE] [MYHOME] Could not establish SQL connection. Disabling MyHome
    But i don't find any configuration for the mysql datas.

16. Offline

Spathizilla

That is SQLite in 1.9.5 - It means it cannot connect to the SQLite database for some reason. It should tell you it needs the library too.

17. Offline

Goeol2

But BigBrother could make an lite db, but i configurate it to mysql.

18. Offline

Spathizilla

MyHome 2.0 now also includes the config option to force a reload of a chunk when teleporting so that you can avoid the yoyo effect while the map loads around you. This has a benefit to all other warping plugins you may use as MyHome 2 will also reload their chunks when you teleport. However, this is unintended and may change so that MH2 does not interfere with other plugins (especially if they also load chunks!)

MyHome 1.9.5 does not support mysql. You will need to make sure you have a sqlite library in the bukkit_root/lib directory.

19. Offline

Goeol2

sqlite.jar is in the lib section

20. Offline

Spathizilla

What other messages do you get from MyHome. That error should come with another one at least. What version of CraftBukkit and MyHome are you using?

21. Offline

Goeol2

Sorry Silly Me, works fine i Uploaded the MyHome Section as root, so the user couldn't create the file Sorry Sorry for wasting your time.

22. Offline

Spathizilla

Not wasting my time, just glad it wasnt a bug with MyHome :)

Those who messaged me for the link to the latest MyHome 2.0 devbuild have now been sent it. Have fun and be sure to report errors/bugs.

As a note: the onehomeallworlds setting does nothing... yet.

If you're really bored you can drop into #myseries on irc.esper.net

MyHome 2.0 currently includes:
    * Native PermisionsEx support
    * Permissions 3 support
    * MySQL support :D
    * Importing of homes.db into MySQL automaticallly on db creation
    * Beds can /sethome (with the option to only allow beds and a permission to bypass this)
    * Economy Support (iConomy 4, iConomy 5, EssentialsEco, BOSEconomy)
    * Charges for using /home and /sethome (and permissions to use each for free)
    * Admin listing and deleting of homes (and associated permissions)
    * Admins can no longer go to anyone's home unless they have the permission
    * Load a chunk after teleporting to it with /home to prevent the yoyo effect
    * Permissions to bypass the warmup and cooldowns (the config flag which controlled this is removed)
    * Config flag so homes are created as public to everyone by default
    * Compass now points to your home location

To do:
    * Per user/group cooldowns and warmups
    * Per user/group economy costs
    * Per world homes (rather than one home for all worlds)
    * Fix /sethome while on a half block.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

23. Offline

Whoislou

2011-06-04 04:03:59 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'home' in plugin MyHome v1.9.5
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:281)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:718)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:684)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.permission(HomePermissions.java:42)
    at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.home(HomePermissions.java:57)
    at me.taylorkelly.myhome.MyHome.onCommand(MyHome.java:144)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    ... 12 more

first time updating a server im temp admining for, all went well but home doesnt work
    im using 819

24. Offline

Spathizilla

What other plugins do you use?

25. Offline

LeetPowerCraft

Hi, if I update Bukkit to 819 can I expect all of my other plugins to work as well? I don't usually download any non-RB of Bukkit.

Is the teleporting issues only involved with multi-worlds? I only run one world on my server so would it even be worth it to use 819 then?

26. Offline

Bill D

2.0 is still exhibiting the same problems i was having with permissions 3. It is causing permissions to crash on load. If I turn off MyHome my server works fine.

Permissions load:
    Code:
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE] java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl$1RefreshTask from class com.nijiko.permissions.Mo
    dularControl
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at com.nijiko.permissions.ModularControl.<init>(ModularControl.java:54)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.setupPermissions(Permissions.java:182)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at com.nijikokun.bukkit.Permissions.Permissions.onLoad(Permissions.java:140)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:106)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    2011-06-04 18:55:06 [SEVERE] [Permissions] Unable to load permission data.
    using /home command:
    Code:
    18:56:37 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'home' in plugin MyHome v2.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:281)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:718)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:684)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.permission(HomePermissions.java:57)
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.home(HomePermissions.java:113)
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.MyHome.onCommand(MyHome.java:187)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
            ... 12 more
    I am running CB819 and latest versions of plugins: GiveTo, iChat, LWC, MapMarkers, MCDocs, Permissions, PlayerInfo, PlugMan, SleepAnnounce, Stargate, and Tombstone.

27. Offline

Spathizilla

For those with the devbuild copy of MyHome 2.0, there is a new build up with hopefully the final fix to Permissions 3 support. Same URL as before.

Thanks to morganm for pointing out that Skylands never has the night to use a bed fully. Therefore the latest MyHome 2.0 devbuild has a config flag to allow beds to work during the day. This setting is only used IF beds are set to /sethome also.

Same url as before.

28. Offline

andune

Oh was trying MyHome 2.0 (love it so far!) and noticed a home per world isn't working. Then I just saw this from your TODO list above: "* Per world homes (rather than one home for all worlds)".

Very much looking forward to this feature! I'd like for my users to have the same home for world and world_nether and a separate home when they're in skylands. So pointing out it would be cool if some worlds share home with others, like world and world_nether could be set to be shared.

29. Offline

Regulus123

How can I force it to be used instead of Essentials' Homes?

30. Offline

Benni98

where can i get the link for 2.0??

31. Offline

fffizzz

link f0r 2.0 also please :)