Inactive [TP/FUN] LaunchMe v2.3.1 - Cannon-based transport! [1.4.5-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Spudstabber, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Offline

boduzapho

I made my own, does not suffer for loss of "PlayerMoveEvent" hook this one seems to do.

2. Offline

Spudstabber

I've recently discovered a way of optimising it a lot nicer. I haven't released a new version of this for a while, and I plan on recoding all of this as I despise the way I coded it. Would I be able to see your version, though?

3. Offline

DeadShotShadow

Hey, i have a problem, I was able to set up a cannon, and used it once, then I went to change te co-ordinates and it stoped working completly, I made 3 other cannons an nothin...

4. Offline

catbox01

We are all missing the boom! Our server relies heavily on your plugin for public transport around the map. We have a central cannon dome shaped a little like a revolver cylinder, with long tubes sticking out of the top, through which the plugin fires the players. They seriously love the boom, as well as the ability to look around when launching/landing. Unfortunately, there is no more cannon love, because the recent updates have led to a string of error messages... and dead cannons. I know you're busy with life and stuff, but please, could you bring back the love? Update? Please?

5. Offline

cypressious

6. Offline

agubelu

Unsupported version D:

Would you please recompile it for java 1.6?

7. Offline

Spudstabber

Check the BukkitDev page. An official release was made compiled against JRE6.

8. Offline

Name_n

It keeps displayed "You must be on a cannon to do this"

and the cannon was created successfully according to the server

9. Offline

Nickexp

ok I've got a idea since the cords are too long most of the time make a cannon like this:
    [Cannon]
    Namegoeshere

and it'll launch you to a landing pad with this:
    [Land]
    Namegoeshere

think that'll work?

10. Offline

Ajinryu

Nice plugin, totally adding to my server, Spudstabber I would love to have you on my server!

11. Offline

Tott3

AWESOME!

Tho everytime someone uses a cannon is causes server lag?

12. Offline

puppydemon20

I dontknow if anyone had said this yet but instead of coordinates you could add something like a name of the landing pad. Either by sign or typing /launch 'landpadname'

13. Offline

Spudstabber

Finally updated and rewritten after a long hiatus! Read the BukkitDev page, syntax for cannons and creation has entirely changed, as has permission nodes.

14. Offline

Spudstabber

Updated it to 1.4.5-R0.2 - hopefully should be stable and (relatively) bug-free.

15. Offline

kittenchunks

Any plugin by Spud is the best! Plugin works great bro

16. Offline

Spudstabber

Heh, thanks!

kittenchunks likes this.
  17. Offline

Spudstabber

Lots of updates - proper targeting system and framework for (soon-to-come) warp integration!

18. Offline

Spudstabber

LaunchMe v2.3.1 released - lots of bugfixes, and added Targeted Cannons/Teleporters in the previous few updates.

19. Offline

erik102696

hey just wondering will you still be updating this after the 1.5 update because i am useing something like this in my server and if you are going to continue i would switch over

20. Offline

SuperPiggyLand

Awesome Plugin But Can You Add A Vid Please?

21. Offline

Spudstabber

Yep, pretty sure I'm gonna update it - we'll have to see, though. At the bare minimum, I'll make sure it works with 1.5.

I need to get round to it. I'm awful at videos, but I'll try!