Inactive [TP/FUN] LaunchMe v2.3.1 - Cannon-based transport! [1.4.5-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Spudstabber, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Thx, i just notice that b4 read ur post, was my fault, didnt read the economy thread, well then i have to set cannons =/, they are cool but a bit slow and we have an underwater spawn so we cant set cannons there xD, anyway, great work, i rly like it.

2. Offline

convictedsaint

Can you make it so that whoever has to pay to use the cannon, the money would go to the person who created the block used with the cannon OR to the one who setup the cannon in the first place?

3. Offline

Spudstabber

That's definitely possible, I can look into that.

4. Offline

convictedsaint

Thanks, this plugin is great, and my players love it!
    Oh one more thing though. One of my players claims that when you add in a payment for the 4th line, while using Spout, their client crashes. But the sign works when they relog. Just thought you might want to look into that.

5. Offline

Spudstabber

Just noticed a bug in 1.8.1, gonna fix.

6. Oh oh, a bug...ppl can be teleported without paying, if u have 140$, and the cannon need 150$, ur gonna be launched anyway, with out paying, plz fix that =/

7. Offline

CryADsisAM

This plugin has some problems to be fixed. I made 2 cannons. They worked the first time but later people started dying when landing. Randomly - sometimes they die, sometimes they don't. I really need this fixed.

8. ehm...i have 4 cannons and ppl never die o.o, it work fine, just set the land sign and 0.5 in all the signs, if u dont set .5 they will land in another cube, also u have to left one sign like ''dont move till land or ur gonna die'', that what i do and it work, ppl its not stupid =P

Just fix the thing about the prices plz ^^, ppl travel by cannons free if they dont have the money

9. Offline

Spudstabber

That's the bug I noticed, I'll fix it ASAP. Sorry.
    Fixing that now, and also, you no longer need [land] signs. Damage is cancelled automatically.

10. Offline

jinS

oh hoho.. Teleport? , Launch.. wow.. and no damage? awesome

11. Offline

CryADsisAM

Plugin is awesome. Just tell me when its going to be fixed. :)

12. Offline

Spudstabber

Expect a release tonight.

13. Offline

vroominator

I love this plugin so much, cannons will be the main method of transport on my server (when and if I ever get it going), and I have a suggestion, multiworld cannons perhaps?
    The sign could be set out like this
    Top Line: [cannon]
    Second Line: X Co-ord, Z Co-ord,
    Third Line: World Name
    Fourth Line: Price

Once again, awesome plugin :)

14. Offline

CryADsisAM

Can you message me when you will release the new fixed version ?

15. Offline

Metoray

After a few times i do get damage, i also get the following errors
    Code:
    20:47:56 [SEVERE] Could not pass event SIGN_CHANGE to LaunchMe
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.TextWrapper.wrapText(TextWrapper.java:34)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.sendPacket(NetServerHandler.java:671)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.sendRawMessage(CraftPlayer.java:119)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.sendMessage(CraftPlayer.java:123)
            at com.spudstabber.launchme.SignListener.onSignChange(SignListener.java:42)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$36.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:511)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:1068)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet130UpdateSign.a(SourceFile:41)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    But i also get damage if that error hasn't been given.

16. Offline

Spudstabber

Fixed the damage error and the SIGN_CHANGE error in 1.8.2, go get it!

17. Offline

mmob18

Hi, when I do /launch a message just pops up and says ''/launch''!
    What do I do?
    Thanks,
    mmob18

18. Offline

Tomskied

This looks great! Going to test it on my server now.
    Edit after testing:
    Im experiencing a kind of one lanch per reload. It won't let me use the cannon after I have used it once, unless I reload my server. Not giving any errors, just won't launch a second time.

19. Offline

CryADsisAM

New problems. Fall damage is fixed but cannons suddenly stop working after 1 or 2 uses.

It seems they work if youre on survival.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  20. Offline

Spudstabber

That's why you need to enable creativemode: true in the configuration.

Are you on creative? If so, tweak the config, please.

1.8.3 is out, fixed a stupid bug, I named something wrong. Fixes this 1-launch bug. Sorry.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

21. Offline

skrillex

It looks great but where can I download it?

22. Offline

Spudstabber

It's on the BukkitDev page.

skrillex likes this.
  23. Offline

Nekpek

Request
    Instead of writing the x and Y cordoniates make the Lan sign have a name too
    and have the price on the land sign so the Destionation have prices not the launch itself
    Code:
    [land]
    [name]
    [empty]
    [price]

and the launcher
    Code:
    [Cannon/teleporter]
    [name to destination]
    [empty]
    [empty]

24. Offline

Spudstabber

Already planned and working on code. And land signs are no longer used, check the changelogs.

Also, secret Christmas surpirse! Explosions on launch! Merry Christmas everyone, have a good one!

25. Offline

Nekpek

Well if your going the implement this you need land signs i all ready new that land sign was unnecessary but with this feature there a needed

26. Offline

Spudstabber

I was planning on doing it based on a command that saves the location rather than a land sign. Less work overall.

27. Offline

Lightwave

I just downloaded the latest version (1.8.3), and I'm getting the "one Launh per Reload" bug. Am I doing something wrong?

28. Offline

Spudstabber

Are you in creative?

29. Offline

wolfen10

For some reason the admins on my server can't use the cannons at all, but the normal users can use it just fine

30. Offline

Tomskied

Great plugin, works great unless the server experiences lag at the wrong time! Get's a bit funky then. Is there going to be
    some kind of multiple destination selection from one launch pad? If so that will solve my needs for travel portals, this is way cooler!
    Thanks for the fun plugin, and Merry Christmas!
    Tom