Inactive [TP]EasySpawn 1.02 - Set Spawn and /spawn[1.4.6]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by noao, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Offline

noao

EasySpawn 1.02
    EasySpawn is a plugin that allows ops or admins to change the spawn position. It also allows players to teleport back to spawn using the /spawn command.

This version should have fixed the issue with the Permission nodes!

Features:
    -Admins and ops can change spawn to where they are standing(/setspawn)
    -Players can warp to spawn whenever they want(/spawn)

Commands:
    - /spawn - sends the player back to spawn
    - /setspawn - sets the spawn to the position you are standing in
    If you are trying to use these commands from the console they will not work! You have to personally set it up yourself in game! These commands only work for players.

Permission Nodes:
    -spawn.set - allows someone to set the spawn

To Do:
    -Add the ability to create homes and warp to them
    -Add the ability to have warps

Bugs:
    -None that I know of

-Those with Java 1.6 can now run the plugin also! I recompiled the plugin in Java 1.6 so that issue should be fixed.

Download

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Mequellios

Doesn't work. The server doesn't recognize the commands. And you should make a /spawn command permission, defaulted to admin-only.

3. Offline

noao

Are you using the most up to date build from the bukkit team! Remember if you are running the old recommended build for 1.4.5 it will not work. I tested this on the most recent beta build and it worked perfectly.

4. Offline

Mequellios

I'm using 1.4.6-R0.3. I have WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and Simple-Autosave as my other plugins.

5. Offline

noao

Okay I just released version 1.01(just download again from the bottom) that fixes the issues with the permission nodes. Also, you have to set the spawn while in game, you can't do it from the console(that might have been your problem). Also if you aren't using permissions you have to be op to use the /setspawn command. I hope this helped. If you find another issue or if it doesn't work again tell me, and I will try to find another fix :)

6. Offline

Mequellios

Yes, I'm doing the commands in-game, as an op. Tried the new version, still nothing. Here's the error I get on startup. Sorry I didn't post this before.

Code:
    2013-01-01 20:59:15 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\EasySpawn.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/noao/EasySpawn/EasySpawn : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:184)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:305)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:230)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:239)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:217)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.PlayerList.<init>(PlayerList.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedPlayerList.<init>(SourceFile:11)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:104)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:399)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/noao/EasySpawn/EasySpawn : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:80)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:53)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:173)
        ... 9 more

7. Offline

noao

Please open up either the command prompt or terminal and type in java -version. Than tell me what version of java you are running on :)

8. Offline

Mequellios

1.6.0_27

9. Offline

noao

Alright I recompiled the plugin in Java 1.6 so you should be able to run it now! Thank you for your patience :)

10. Offline

Mequellios

Yup, works now. It can be surprisingly difficult to find simple plugins, that are up to date, for people who don't want bloated plugins like Essentials. It's even more surprising that a simple feature like this isn't included with Bukkit.

11. Offline

noao

I'm glad to hear that it works :) Yeah I found it pretty weird that this feature was still not included in Bukkit. I decided to make this plugin so people who wanted the most simple feature that isn't Essentials can get it.