[TP/ADMIN/EDIT] WorldWarp 3.3 No BS. Pure MultiWorld! 1.4.7 R1.0

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Raz, Apr 13, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Updated to 3.3!
    Hey! It's time. WorldWarp 3.3! Please use Bukkit Dev for further information about the plugin & questions.
    Changelog:
    Version 3.3
    • Fixed Flatlands (Thanks Neusor!)
    • Added /wback ability:
      • Allows players to use /wback to get back to their previous location after using /wwarp.
      • Uses WorldWarp.WBack for permission and defaults to all players.
      • Locations are NOT stored after server restarts / reloads
    Version 3.2
    • Changes to metrics
    • Added /wflag
    • Added ability to use flags with /wcreate
    • *Added Flatlands!
    • Updated for CB 1.3.1 - R2.0
    • Read Bukkit Dev for more information about new commands
    Version 3.0.0
    • Completely rewrote plugin
    • Added /wimport
    • Added /wdelete
    • Changed to new config system
    • Updated for 1.3.1
    Version 2.3.1
    • Fixed /wcreate
    Version 2.3
    • Updated for 1185 (1.8)
    • Changed to BukkitPermissions
    Version 2.2
    • Fixed some bugs with saving/loading worldwarp's files, again.
    • Fixed seeds
    • Fixed sending commands from console
    • Fixed error in yml formatting
    Show Spoiler
    Show Spoiler

Version 2.1
    • Fixed some bugs with saving/loading worldwarp's files.
    Version 2.0
    • Updated for minecraft 1.7.3
    • Added /wdelete
    • Rewrote whole pluin
    • Added Skylands
    • Added seeds
    • Added configs
    • Changed way of saving worlds
    Version 02
    • Updated for minecraft 1.5_02
    • Added /wlist
    • Some minor changes to code
    Version 0.1
    • Initial release.
    Wanna donate?
    You can find my PayPal in my signature

2. Offline

Ninjas Schlay

please do make it so you can delete worlds, as it can cause much lagg

3. Offline

minecityweb

hey, great plugin. I would like to suggest a feature. I run a multi-world server with 2 worlds, one is a creative and the other is survival/pvp. I would like to see the feature of clearing a users inventory once they warp from one world to another, or the optional flag included in the world generation command that would allow the admin to specify if they would want all users to have a empty inventory on warping to said world.

4. Offline

Xanadar

This is a terrific plugin, perfectly simple and neat for what I want and need, any ETA on an update for CB 714+?

5. I'm waiting for an recommended build, If it wont be released until friday i will make one for latest successfull though.

6. It still works likes a charm at CB 733 =D Caik For U :3

7. Offline

Black_Shade

After warping to a created world how do you get back to the original world?

8. Sweet, Will still make an update anyways :) includeing /wlist.. /wdelete is not done yet. To much stuff in school.

/wwarp originalworld

9. Offline

Xanadar

Wow, that is terrific for you! :O

I cannot get any multi-world plugin to work with the new RB. -_-;;;

10. Offline

Suprem20

I'm getting this error:
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [INFO] Loading:creative in mode: normal
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] java.io.IOException: Not in GZIP format
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.CompressedStreamTools.a(SourceFile:8)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.PlayerNBTManager.c(SourceFile:92)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.World.<init>(World.java:75)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:22)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.createWorld(CraftServer.java:317)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.createWorld(CraftServer.java:296)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at Raz.WorldWarp.WorldWarp.onEnable(WorldWarp.java:69)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:127)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:632)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:218)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:116)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:94)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:217)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:204)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:144)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:259)
    2011-04-28 01:41:19 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)

Do i need to zip the world files? Is this related to the plugin or to Minecraft?

11. Offline

almond_stash

this is probably just a glitch, but it managed to corrupt my server and somehow, my backup.
    Just wondering if this has happened before or if the software is corrupt

12. Offline

Manbeast77

Pretty sure this is a bug, but the creation of a nether world makes a nether world that starts me in a nether cave, and the rest of the world is nothing but pure netherrack. Basically, it spawns a world as a giant solid cube of netherrack with a teeny tiny cave for the spawn.

13. Offline

f3nr1z

I have a problem. I created a nether world and i went there and it worked just fine. But after i stopped the server and restarted it again the world just doesn't work anymore. When i warp to created world it just spawns me back in my own world. Is there something i'm doing wrong?

14. Offline

Parlez

i have a problem. When i add an old world with wolves, the wolves instantly teleport to me in the current world and i cant hit them, make them sit or anything. I am doing something wrong? please help, because i really want to be able to use this plugin.

15. An update for bukkit 740 is up.

Download WorldWarp02.zip from attachments :)

And for everyone with problems. Try to update to the new version :)

16. Offline

f3nr1z

I updated but still have the same problem. After restarting server /wwarp just brings me back to the same world i'm in just different coordinates.

17. Are you sure? if so. Try this:
    Remove seed from server config (if you have one) and then generate a new world
    Also, how are you sure it goes to the same world?

18. Offline

f3nr1z

I don't have a seed. I created nether world and it worked fine until i restarted server. Then it just spawns me in normal world so i'm guessing it's the same world since no other worlds have been created:). It's great plugin and i would really like to make it work. I'll try some more and see if it works

19. Huh? Are you sure? This seems interesting.
    Do you mind making your server a .zip file and upload it so i can check it out myself?

20. Offline

f3nr1z

bukkit.zip
    this is my bukkit server but without worldwarp since i deleted it for now. Maybe it's another plugin that's making it not work properly? Thanks for helping.

21. Offline

eagleFMJ

Hi, please edit thread title to reflect correct version.

22. What?

It says #740

23. Offline

eagleFMJ

Not the bukkit version, the version of the plugin. Current version of your plugin is 0.2 thread title says 0.1

I was waiting on new version, had no idea 0.2 was released because its not stated in the thread title.

Most of the time I only look at thread titles to determine if a plugin was updated, and I'm sure I am not alone hence the reason for the Plugin Release/Submission Guidelines.

Thanks for a great plugin, I use it alot! :)

24. Oh sorry, forgot about that :)

eagleFMJ likes this.
  25. Offline

YAY987

Could you add the ability to choose the seed that the world is made with?

26. Offline

IownYourFinger

sorry but how to go back to the defauld world where your server started? i've got an great map... xD
    plzzz help

27. Offline

eagleFMJ

example:

world you started - world1
    second world - world2

Assuming you have already used /wcreate for all worlds
    /wwcreate world1 normal, /wwcreate world2 normal

Then lets say you are in world1 you type /wwarp world2 brings you to world2, then to go back type /wwarp world1

Alternately if you have Essentials plugin installed, you can use the /back and it will take you back to the world you warped from.

28. The plugin needs to place you on the ground, not in it. Otherwise, this is a functional multiworld warping system. Using Stargates now to give my server a Nether.

29. Offline

harrybobbob1

i made a new world then went to it but i cant get back when i type /wwarp world to get back it says thats not a wolrd HELP but my friend is still in it .

30. Thank you :)

What i know it spawns you on the ground, I never spawned below ground while testing it.

Use /wlist, Is your other world there?

If not. Use /wcreate oldworldname normal and then use /wwarp oldworldname
    If it is, Just use /wwarp oldworldname

31. Offline

eriorkless

Can you make some commands for us to delete and rename worlds? I've tried deleting the world file but it ends up generating the world with the same name.
    Thanks! Awesome plugin!