Towny WITH iChat

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by seankaiser1, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

seankaiser1

Guys, I've been on this server, which used permissions, iChat, Towny and no others I neccessarily need to mention here. BUT, I'm having a problem of having Towny modified names to work with iChat. Anyone help me? :) I've been trying different ways for a few weeks already, and now I'm asking you :) Do you know how? Some others also have the same problem, so replying to this thread and saying why could help ALOT more people other than me that u expected =D

I've been waiting for ages and no one is replying :( Please reply ASAP if you got an answer =D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

Liger_XT5

If you look in the towny settings, there is an option for modify chat. I don't recall what it is exactly, I don't use towny anymore due to too many people complaining of limitations compared to worldguard.
    If anything, post your towny settings and I can show you what. Just make sure you use the [ code ] and [/ code ] code on here so it won't look weird. (Remove spaces between the brackets.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.