Towny Trouble

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BlueEyedPandaBear, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So first off lets all agree that Towny has some issues. Now, once we've all agreed on that, maybe someone can help me fix some of them.

1. I can't figure out for the life of me, why removing the permission towny.town.* from a certain group, STILL allows them to join, make, and teleport to other towns.

2. This is a minor problem but still a problem. When someone walks over their claimed land, Towny doesn't want to announce that they have crossed their town border.

ANY help is much appreciated

- Amadeus

2. Offline

mazentheamazin

3. Version 0.84.0.7

4. Offline

LlmDl

1. You probably still give the node in the townyperms.yml, you shouldn't need to put any towny nodes anywhere else, aside from the wilderness nodes.

2. There's a flag in teh towny config.yml which determines if players are shown the notifications. Search teh file for the word notification.

5. Thank you! The only problem is I can't find the notification in the config. this is all i foudn

############################################################
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    # | Town Notifications | #
    # +------------------------------------------------------+ #
    ############################################################

# This is the format for the notifications sent as players move between plots.
    # Empty a particular format for it to be ignored.

# Example:
    # [notification.format]
    # ~ [notification.area_[wilderness/town]][notification.splitter][notification.[no_]owner][notification.splitter][notification.plot.format]
    # ... [notification.plot.format]
    # ... [notification.plot.homeblock][notification.plot.splitter][notification.plot.forsale][notification.plot.splitter][notification.plot.type]
    # ~ Wak Town - Lord Jebus - [Home] [For Sale: 50 Beli] [Shop]

notification:
    format: '&6 ~ %s'
    splitter: '&7 - '
    area_wilderness: '&2%s'
    area_wilderness_pvp: '%s'
    area_town: '&6%s'
    area_town_pvp: '%s'
    owner: '&a%s'
    no_owner: '&a%s'
    plot:
    splitter: ' '