Torch emits light from hand/hotbar and decays

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by anthony42808, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

anthony42808

How it works: You hold a torch in your hand/hotbar and light emits around you, but at the same time every minute a torch is removed from the stack.

Plugin category: MISC

Suggested name: Torched

What I want: A torch perferably anywhere in the hotbar[first nine items] that will emit light for the player only. On top of that after a configurable amount of time a torch from the hotbar will be removed as if it burned out.

You can also add a permission for certain players such as donators to have no decay on their torches.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin. But a configuration is defiantly needed.

Ideas for permissions: torched.use : torched.unlimited

When I'd like it by: Anytime within the next 3 months, their is no rush, quality over speed.

2. Offline

PolarCraft

Well this is a texture pack mod not a server mod.

3. Offline

Codisimus

light is handled client side.

4. The only way this would really work with a plugin would be to grant nightvision when a torch is selected in the hotbar, and I'm just assuming that's doable.

mal2011 likes this.
  5. Offline

anthony42808

6. give the torch a name like MEGATORCH 20/20 and have the life tick down till item decay event