[TOOL/PERM] PermsHelper 0.1 (WIP)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by Xenarthran, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Xenarthran

PermsHelper 0.1

PermsHelper is still in the development stages, and is not yet able to create permissions.
    However, you can get some development builds from the link below.

PermsHelper is a GUI for Permissions Creation. When the first official releases are out, PermsHelper will have the ability to take user input from a window and save it as a text file for use by PermissionsBukkit, and other Permission plugins.

I need to know which Plugins to add support for, so add the one you use in a post and ill add it to this list:
    (I'll check out how these are formatted and pick a few.)
    • PermissionsBukkit (the default one) -almost finished coding
    • bPermissions
    • EssentialsGroupManager
    • PermissionsEx
    As soon as PermissionsBukkit reading smoothly I will move on to the frame.
    Thank you for your patience, hopefully I can throw my first version out there sometime soon.
    Moved on to the GUI. Not very far into it, but my first developmental build is available at:
    https://github.com/Xenarthran/PermsHelper

After the first official PermissionsBukkit release I will work on a system where each user can insert a file into the jar to get support for their specific plugin.

2. Offline

codename_B

If you write it in java, you won't need to support a specific platform :)

Also, I'd appreciate bPermissions support and I'd love to help you implement it.

3. Offline

Xenarthran

Yay! Okay well that makes my life a ton easier

Okay Ill add bPermissions to the List

4. Offline

Royalgamer06

EssentialsGroupManager

5. Offline

Xenarthran

Added to the list. The main frame is coming together very quickly, expect a release may/April (it may take a while to code the actual properties)

6. Offline

SilencShadoW

Can u support PermissionsEx?

regards

cheese5505 likes this.
  7. Offline

Xenarthran

bPermissions seems like it would be easy to enable, but I couldnt find an example config file for PermissionsEx or EssentialsGroupManager :/

8. Offline

karatetoes

for PermissionsEx example config file go to their github it has one somewhere in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.