[Tollgate] Allows Tollgates (should work with iConomy/Essentials Economy) Who?!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Hrd2GtStunned, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Offline

Hrd2GtStunned

Okay, so this is really an idea that just skipped my mind.

What about a plugin, that uses signs to have people pay toll.
    So for example: You have a bridge, that has a gate on both sides. The gate can consist of either a wood door, fence gate, iron door or a piston. If you place a sign next to that gate, looking like this:
    L1: [Tollgate]
    L2: Hrd2GtStunned
    L3: 75$ To Pass
    L4:

So the first line has to say [Tollgate], then the second line will automatically write the person who made the sign, and the maker can set the price he wants.

Before placing the sign, possibly a command is needed to write, like /tollgate create 75, to create a tollgate that demands 75$ to use.

To pay the toll, you only need to right/left click the sign and it will automatically transfer the money from the clicker's account to the maker's account, all through iConomy/Essentials Economy. The door will open and will remain open for about 5 seconds.

Then, on the other side of the bridge or road, there will also be a tollgate, but on the inside will be a sign that looks like this:

L1: [Tollgate]
    L2: Hrd2gtStunned
    L3: EXIT
    L4:

Permissions could be:
    tollgate.use
    tollgate.create

Please let me know what you think of it, all suggestions are welcome! If anyone is willing to make it, it would be VERY much appreciated. I don't know much about coding, so I don't know if this would be hard to do or not, but it would be amazing if someone could!

Thanks!
    Joshua

Nobody? Please?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Offline

nighteyes604

3. Offline

Hrd2GtStunned