Token Shop Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BeefyPlays, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Offline

BeefyPlays

So, players earn Tokens from Voting...

Then they can spend those Tokens on items at GUI Shop...
    - They /tokens
    - Opens a chest displayed, shop interface where there are items they can buy with their Tokens.

Example:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

2. Offline

CopyableCougar4

I could do something like this :) I should have a .jar file made by Friday, Oct. 25 :)

3. Offline

FontyPvP

CopyableCougar4 also, could you upload the plugin on bukkitdev when its done?

4. Offline

CopyableCougar4

Sure :)

From what I've written so far, this is what the configuration will look like:

Code:
    ##################################
    # TokenShop : by CopyableCougar4 #
    # to add items, you simply say  #
    # the slot #, the item to show,  #
    # the label, and the # of tokens #

1:
      item: DIAMOND_SWORD
      label: Stack of Diamonds!
      amt: 100
    Also, what vote plugin do you use? I need to add a listener to the .jar so it knows when people vote.

And finally, in the .jar I will be sure to include a file that has the possible item names, as there is a specify syntax you will have to follow for it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  5. Offline

FontyPvP

you could add in a custom tokens system for it. for example: you can get a configurable amount of tokens for each kill you get.

6. Offline

BeefyPlays

I use GaListener

7. Offline

PumasCast

Yeah, just create a listener for GaListener. Would probably be the easiest and maybe the only way without it being complicated.

8. Offline

bennie3211

Why don't make a command for this? So server owners can do something like: /tokens give <playername> <amount> So server owners can give tokens to people in different ways. I dunno if people are always useing GAlistener.

9. Offline

FontyPvP

10. Offline

CopyableCougar4

FontyPvP Yeah. I have a beta .jar file made, and I'm working on testing it and getting a BukkitDev page up

FontyPvP BeefyPlays I was just about to add a BukkitDev page, when I came across this. HERE I could assist, if needed, with config, but it seems like it's pretty straightfoward :)

11. Offline

BeefyPlays

The only problem is it dosen't support voting

12. Offline

CopyableCougar4

BeefyPlays I believe many vote listeners allow you to run a command on the listener, but I may be wrong. I'll look into GUIShop and see if they allow for command input. Also, if you wanted, I think you could set your economy plugin to use tokens, and then the prices and such should be configured in GUI Shop, along with making sure you have Vault.

If you need any assistance with this setup, as I'm not great at describing how to do it, just PM me :)

13. Offline

FontyPvP

CopyableCougar4 are you still developing the plugin? or did you stop trying?

14. Offline

CopyableCougar4

FontyPvP I'm still developing it :) I just got caught up in development for some other plugins :)

15. Offline

FontyPvP

oh, sorry. it just seemed like you had stopped the development:)

16. Offline

CopyableCougar4

Ok I have a beta .jar file made. First off, a note about config:
    You need to add, beyond the sections stated in comments at the top, a names section. This section works as follows:
    Code:
    names:
      1: Stack of diamonds!
      2: More stuff!
    Now, back to the .jar file :) I don't have a testing environment, so please respond with any bugs.
    The .jar is inside the ZIP repository. Enjoy :)
    http://forums.bukkit.org/attachments/tokenshop-zip.15411/

Attached Files:

17. Offline

FontyPvP

there is a big error when loading the plugin.

18. Offline

CopyableCougar4

FontyPvP Please post the error message so I know what to fix.

19. Offline

FontyPvP

i can't do that, cause my pc is so bad, it cant even copy things in the console.
    sorry.

someone else is haft to do it.

20. Offline

ArmoredAmir

da21a51aecde6f8d765293d9588c0e13.png
    Here is a error message that I get might not be the same but yeah

21. Offline

CopyableCougar4

Okay I know what the problem is, sorry I was using some old config loading methods, I will attach a patched one, when I have access to my computer with the plugin source code, which will probably be on Friday

22. Offline

PotatoTears

Acn you make this plugin make u earn tokens by killing players not voting?
    C

23. Offline

Adriani6

24. Offline

PotatoTears

Adriani6

Can you also make it so i can buy permission nodes (pex) from the GUI in addition to normal items?
    Thanks!

25. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

The original dev is Warreo

26. Offline

PotatoTears

timtower can u create me a token shop plugin similar to this but u obtain tokens by killing ppl and u can buy permissions?
    Thank you!

27. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

28. Offline

Garris0n

timtower likes this.
  29. Offline

Warreo

timtower thanks for bringing me in to the convo.

PotatoTears My Tokenshop allows you to purchase literately anything. Just find a plugin that runs a command when players are killed, and use the command in my plugin that will give them tokens.

BloodBacker, Garris0n and timtower like this.
  30. Offline

PotatoTears

Warreo

Your plugin is a little bit hard to understand. The config file is empty.