Token Plugin 1.7.9-R0.2

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AhriThereYet, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AhriThereYet

Im hosting a minigame server and im gonna need a token plugin, the ones ive tried haven't worked or arent what i need.

It needs to be able to work with plugins like skywars, hungergames, hide and seek etc.

What i want it to do:

Reward players for winning the minigame, or if they get a kill.

Purchasable products in a virtual shop.

Voting reward.

This is sorta like how the other minigame servers are like, (The hive, Got PvP etc)

Its also got to be 1.7.9-R0.1

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Removed Filled Prefix.

@AhriThereYet
    Filled means that you either no longer want the Plugin or that someone made this Plugin for you. You shouldnt use it to just draw attention as it does the exact opposite of that.

3. Offline

AhriThereYet

oh oops my bad :p

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@AhriThereYet You're going to have to provide a list of all your minigame plugins, and then devs can tell you whether or not they can make them work. Bukkit listening in a nutshell: There are two ways to trigger code. A command, and an event listener. Listeners listen for specific events being fired. Bukkit comes with a ton of events, and plugins can add their own. And that's how we can find when someone finishes a game, so if the plugin doesn't provide an event for the game ending, or for a player winning, and if the plugins don't do anything special, we really can't help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.