Filled Tnt Spawners

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bionicangel1098, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Offline

bionicangel1098

Is there a way someone could make a plugin if someone with a permissions was within 20 blocks of a spawner and it blows up, the spawner will blow up. i'm using silk spawners atm and their config has nothing to do it with. I'm running a hardcore faction pvp server and there's no way someone can raid spawners unless claimed.
    Some ideas:
    Permissions: Tntspawners.use [access to be withing 20 blocks (configurable) of a spawner to get blown up with tnt]
    and i think that's all that's needed. And have the number of blocks configurable. Thank you!

2. Offline

ebear

You want it to randomly combust? That's not really too smart, but you could just use Essentials to do /spawner tnt, and then it'd spawn TNT and blow itself up. Or you could just use McEdit, but that'd take time...

3. Offline

bionicangel1098

no, like is someone shoots a tnt into a base, ask in they're raiding. And the cannon blows up the spawner, then the spawner would drop

4. Offline

bionicangel1098

5. Offline

bionicangel1098

6. Offline

bionicangel1098

7. Offline

bionicangel1098

8. Offline

shadowlordalpha

You should explain what you want better because it kind of confusing the way you said it.
    from what I read you want
    1) if player has permission and is in 20 blocks of a spawner the spawner blows up.
    2) after the spawner is blown up it drops the spawner
    3) something else?

9. Offline

bionicangel1098

That's it, if a spawner blows up withing 20 blocks or so from a player with a permission like tntspawners.use and the spawner will break with the correct item code, for example 58 is enderman so the spawner with break with the id of "52:58"

10. Offline

shadowlordalpha

well then how would they place the spawner then if it always blows up when they are 20 blocks away

11. Offline

bionicangel1098

Bump, and it only blows up with tnt -.-

12. Offline

baugh70

You need to be clearer as to what you want. I suggest using the plugin request format.

13. Offline

1RuneKing

yeah, i agree use the request format, but if you are wanting a tnt spawner tou can use mcedit for that, sethbling has some tutorials on custom spawners

14. Offline

Dunsuro

ebear shadowlordalpha 1RuneKing

He wants a plugin that makes TNT cannons break spawners instead of destroying them.
    EDIT: It looks like he would also like them to keep the damage value, so they will still spawn the same mob after being picked up

15. Offline

harrysbird

@bionicangel1098 Stop Bumping wait 24 hour to bump

if you do it again you will be ban from forum

16. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

1. that was a month ago
    2. you get warnings, not banned right away

17. Offline

qhenckel

@bionicangel1098
    do you still need this plugin?
    if you do it's a very simple task to write it.
    let me know.

18. Offline

bionicangel1098

Exactly

19. Offline

AndyMcB1

But when the entity drops (52:58) the other TNT will just blow it up!

20. Offline

bionicangel1098

close, i got the plugin

21. Offline

thomasb454

You should post the link of others, such as me. :p