Titles on entering WorldGuard region

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dabram71, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dabram71

I've seen the titles when you enter into a faction's claimed area on a server with the factions plugin, and I was wondering if there's something like that, just for worldedit regions.

The other plugins that try to do this seem not to be updated enough to work, so I was wondering if someone could make something for me, or give me a link to something that actually works with the latest version of bukkit and worldguard.

2. Offline

Jaackk

If you use the latest MassiveCore with their factions and the latest World Guard, you can have this.

Vouch, it works on my own server.

3. Offline

XavierMechanics

He's wondering if there's something like that, just for worldedit regions.

I think he referring to RegionTitles on bukkit or spigot

4. Offline

Jaackk

Ah yes, sorry I misread the first part.

5. Offline

dabram71

Yeah, something like regiontitles is exactly what I'm looking for. I get some errors when I put on RegionTitles though, so that plugin doesn't seem to work. I've tried it with a bunch of different versions of spigot too... ;-;

6. Offline

MineGoldX

Hi RegionTitles needs to be updated its not working on my 1.8.8 spigot server as well, I think that it is the only plugin of its kind

7. Offline

XavierMechanics

8. Offline

dabram71

I haven't actually tried using a 1.8.7 build of spigot yet, so maybe that's the issue...

However... some complications:
    Maybe I'm not using build tools right, but I can only seem to get the versions of spigot in the commands they post on the buildtools page. I just tried again to get 1.8.7 to see if the spigot version was the issue, but it appears to have made me 1.8.8 snapshot instead. I've been able to get 1.8.3 and 1.8, but never anything else... all the versions also seem to be snapshots, which I don't quite understand.
    I used "java -jar BuildTools.jar --rev 1.8.7" in git bash btw.

9. Offline

XavierMechanics

Why not use snapshots then?

I personally use snapshots. Even the 1.8.7 that i used to test RegionTitles is also a snapshot

Maybe its not that stable but I use them.

10. Offline

dabram71

Yeah, I've always been using them before, and they seem to work alright. I'm just confused by why I can't get a 1.8.7 build though 0_o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.