TimeStopServer at a special time

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Esaych, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Offline

Esaych

I need a plugin that will Bukkit.dispatchCommand(Bukkit.getConsoleSender(), ".stopwrapper");
    or just send the command .stopwrapper to the console at a certain time (9:30PM) every day.

I have the RemoteToolkit wrapper, and I want my server to stop every day at 9:30PM and just a simple plugin that types /stop doesn't work, because with that wrapper, it just restarts your server. (in order to stop the wrapper, you have to type .stopwrapper into the console)

I tried to make a plugin, but I am a complete newb to Bukkit Plugins and Java also. So if somebody could give me either a plugin that runs commands at certain times (something like OnTimeCommands), or just does what I requested, I will be very grateful.

If you need a name, I made my plugin name: TimeStopWrapper
    but you can choose the name, I don't mind.:D

2. Offline

Chiller

Just letting you know you cannot issue .stopwrapper or any rtoolkit command through bukkit but you can issue bukkit commands through the remote toolkit... So in less you want someone to make a rtoolkit module then maybe but until then you cant use bukkit to control the remote toolkit...

3. Offline

-_Husky_-

yes, but you could also get a player that is online and then issue that as the player. (just a thought)
    although, if noone is on, could you stilll issue that as them?

4. Offline

Esaych

Where do I find a module? for rtoolkit?

5. Offline

-_Husky_-

this is what Chiller said:
    So unless you want someone to make a rtoolkit module then maybe but until then you cant use bukkit to control the remote toolkit...

6. Offline

Esaych

I know that's what he meant, but I was wondering if there was some type of website that had a bunch of premade modules, like plugins.bukkit.org...
    Anyway, maybe somebody could make me a module. I don't know how that would work though.

7. Offline

drdanick

If you want to stop the toolkit at a specific time of day, you can do this with the toolkit-autoshutdown-delay key in wrapper.properties.

In your case, you would want to set it to something like this:
    Code:
    toolkit-autoshutdown-delay=21:30

8. Offline

Esaych

Thank you so much drdanick.