TimedPermissions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Joshuak52, May 3, 2014.

1. Offline

Joshuak52

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: TimedPermissions

What I want: I want a plugin when I do a certain command I can remove a permission from someone for how ever long I put in the command

Ideas for commands: /TimedPermissions remove {Name} {ThePermission} {TimeMINUTES}

Ideas for permissions: TimedPermissions.use

When I'd like it by: 1 week :D

@N3rdFall I don't use pex even if it does

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  2. PermissionsEx has support for this, we're not going to make you a plugin that already is made.

3. Offline

extended_clip

Kind of rude, as he says he does not use PEX. I personally don't use it either and if I wanted a feature this is where I would go to ask. No need to be a dick about it though. As there is no plugin that has the specific feature needed aside from the actual permissions plugin, I will make this for you.

So now CreepersControlU when you say we're not going to make you a plugin that is already made. It is not, and speak for yourself.

timtower likes this.
  4. Then ask groupmanager or bperms to add it maybe?

5. Offline

Joshuak52

I think it would be easier making a diffrent plugin that would work with any permissions plugin then asking one of them to add it

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  6. Offline

TimJames

@Joshuak52 which permissions plugin do you use?

7. Offline

Joshuak52

8. Offline

rayblon

Given my limited knowledge on these matters, I can't make what you're asking for but I do know it should be easier for the developers of GM to implement the feature, since plugin hooks are a bit of a pain, so I'm told. Have you tried asking them if they could implement this?

9. Offline

iwitrag

I recommend zPermission - it has lot of extremely useful features like region permissions, timed permissions, timed memberships, and much much more.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/zpermissions/

It's the best permission plugin I've ever used.

10. Offline

crysis992