Plugin Request Timed SetSpawn

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Kemmeo, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kemmeo

Hello everyone.

I need a plugin which can "/setspawn" at predefined locations automaticly over time.
    For example: setting it so on the first day the console runs "/setspawn 1952 67 255". The next day / 24 hours later it runs "/setspawn 545 74 2057" eg a different location each day, and then loops between the predefined locations every day.

I've been looking over various plugins on both bukkit and spigot, but I came up empty. I hope this is doable and not too much of a hassle, but my knownledge of java is very mediocre, so I have no way of knowing what I'm really asking for in terms of code.

Well, thats it! I hope to hear from you soon and I thank you in advance for your help!

2. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@Kemmeo
    I will do this for you. By the way, I will only be able to get the world spawn, so don't expect me to add something to link with essentials.
    EDIT: DONE! Well I will post this on the dev as well, but here is the link for now. If there are any bugs, just tell me.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  3. Offline

Kemmeo

4. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@Kemmeo
    Welcome :) By the way, website of the plugin on devs is here

5. Offline

Kemmeo

@BlazingBroGamer

hahah, nice Logo!

I have the first bug report tho! (Caused by Spigot)

[18:33:42 ERROR]: null

org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'tss' in plugin TimedSpawnSet v1.1

at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:181) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:767) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1043) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:880) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:28) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PacketPlayInChat.handle(PacketPlayInChat.java:65) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:186) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ServerConnection.c(ServerConnection.java:81) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:734) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:289) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:584) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0

at me.BlazingBroGamer.TSS.Main.onCommand(Main.java:60) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

... 13 more

6. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

7. Offline

Kemmeo

nice! works perfectly!
    Is there a way I could get a /spawn command?
    and also, is there something on my end I can do to force players to spawn whenever they join?

8. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

Its ok, the force spawn is already implemented. Test it out to see. I will add the /spawn command in the next one

9. Offline

Kemmeo

10. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

Fixed, same link as above.

11. Offline

Kemmeo

@BlazingBroGamer
    if I have Essentials installed, does it interfere with the /spawn of this plugin?
    I can't get it to work right :/

12. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

It is /tsr spawn Sorry about not telling the command!

13. Offline

Kemmeo

@BlazingBroGamer oh its cool, I tried /tts spawn and /spawn and freaked out :b

Thanks again for all the work! :)

BlazingBroGamer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.